• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since the G2 can be permarooted now I'm about to start experimenting... can all of this be done on a Mac? I'm not new to it, I had modded roms on my Wing and BB8900. Just no idea if I can do everything necessary on this machine...

Avalaunch just released his V10 rom if anybody is looking for a fast, smooth, sense rom. Its pretty damn good so far.

i'll be flashing back to Miui though.
pimp.gif

Avalaunch just released his V10 rom if anybody is looking for a fast, smooth, sense rom. Its pretty damn good so far.

i'll be flashing back to Miui though.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
, i cant believe iphone users still cannot admit that android is a better OS. I got into a little argument on this and when i asked them about flash they responded by saying that you do not need flash on a phone since it is useless.

laugh.gif
, i cant believe iphone users still cannot admit that android is a better OS. I got into a little argument on this and when i asked them about flash they responded by saying that you do not need flash on a phone since it is useless.

i need some help. i tried updating my CM rom to the newest version using ROM manager but it didn't work. should i change the name of the newest rom to ROM or just leave it the same? i can't go back into the recovery screen, it just gets stuck in the G1 screen.

i need some help. i tried updating my CM rom to the newest version using ROM manager but it didn't work. should i change the name of the newest rom to ROM or just leave it the same? i can't go back into the recovery screen, it just gets stuck in the G1 screen.

AirWeezy03 wrote:
IHeartBoost wrote:
Yeah, I wonder why they went Samsung? Only thing Samsung has over HTC is the better camera resources, other than that HTC UI > Samsung 

Eh, I'm still keeping my Evo, awaiting that Evo 2 with dual core and 1080p video!
EDIT: Change my screens up a bit,

how did you do that. also where did you get the wallpaper

There is two wallpapers here, I got them both from DeviantArt. Far as the tear screen, I edit somebody else ripped cover look in Photoshop
Originally Posted by ireminisce

can i get that background, boost?
I don't have the middle one (space shuttle) by it's self, I have the overlay (screen tear) one though. Here is the two pics combine if you want,
4l5xxf.png

AirWeezy03 wrote:
IHeartBoost wrote:
Yeah, I wonder why they went Samsung? Only thing Samsung has over HTC is the better camera resources, other than that HTC UI > Samsung 

Eh, I'm still keeping my Evo, awaiting that Evo 2 with dual core and 1080p video!
EDIT: Change my screens up a bit,

how did you do that. also where did you get the wallpaper

There is two wallpapers here, I got them both from DeviantArt. Far as the tear screen, I edit somebody else ripped cover look in Photoshop
Originally Posted by ireminisce

can i get that background, boost?
I don't have the middle one (space shuttle) by it's self, I have the overlay (screen tear) one though. Here is the two pics combine if you want,
4l5xxf.png

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

did you wipe data, cache, and dalvick cache? ROM manager should have done that if you check of the box that says "wipe data" if not do it manually.

did you wipe data, cache, and dalvick cache? ROM manager should have done that if you check of the box that says "wipe data" if not do it manually.

gotta new wallpaper and icons, dont know how to copy and paste from my phone on flickr tho.

gotta new wallpaper and icons, dont know how to copy and paste from my phone on flickr tho.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Yeah i clicked the option to wipe data and cache and to backup. And how would i do it manually if i cant access the recovery screen?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Yeah i clicked the option to wipe data and cache and to backup. And how would i do it manually if i cant access the recovery screen?

Is anyone on here making their own background pics? Or are you guys just finding them on the net?

Is anyone on here making their own background pics? Or are you guys just finding them on the net?

Back
Top Bottom