• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supposedly it's only phones bought from Google Play. Is that where you bought yours? If not I'm bout to send mine in ASAP
Yea the phone had to be bought from the Google Play store
Yep, also have to live in the USA. Hopefully my replacement has better battery life 
smile.gif

N9 looks like an IPad Air in that vid. Really disappoints me the screen isn't better and I'm really fighting the urge to buy it

Love nexus devices. I've had almost all of them, but I will never pay 600 for a phone. Wont pay 400 for the tab either. looks like I'll keep on keeping on with my n5 and n7...

What's the deal with that bestbuy 200 credit towards a note? I don't see anything on their website. Can I turn in a broken screen device?

So my moto x comes in tomorrow but now I am seeing all this news about the turbo. you think verizon will let me exchange it if I havent activated it yet?

Note 4 feels really good in the hand. I'm waiting to see how the Nexus 6 feels before I make a decision between the two devices. I'm working now so really can't mess around with the Note but I like it so far.

PS I work for T-Mobile and that's how I'm using the phone before we put it on display tonight.

Last edited:
Note 4 feels really good in the hand. I'm waiting to see how the Nexus 6 feels before I make a decision between the two devices. I'm working now so really can't mess around with the Note but I like it so far.

PS I work for T-Mobile and that's how I'm using the phone before we put it on display tonight.
Gonna go play with one tomorrow and if I like it I'll probably buy. I like how the note actually utilizes it's big screen so it's not just a big screen and that's all. They allow actual multitasking and other little things that make the big screen worthwhile

I was gonna sell my Tab Pro 8.4, but I'll keep it after seeing the N9.

Is the Nexus Player pretty much a Chromecast? I have a CC and wanted to know if there was a major difference

Back
Top Bottom