Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

They'll more than likely still be/look off on your screen. (hendrix wallpapers)

If u already have ps, resize em to 960x800

yeah I did it with photobucket
So when they're that size does this mean that when you select the whole pic that it won't zoom in when it gets set?

naw it wont the whole pic should fit on your screen

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

They'll more than likely still be/look off on your screen. (hendrix wallpapers)

If u already have ps, resize em to 960x800

yeah I did it with photobucket
So when they're that size does this mean that when you select the whole pic that it won't zoom in when it gets set?

naw it wont the whole pic should fit on your screen

I already have an I phone 4, Im looking to get into programming, so I`m trying decide should I cop the Mytouch 4g or G2? I know G2 is running stock and is ideal for developers, but if I rooted a mytouch 4g wouldnt that allow me to put stock android on it? Also one of my co workers was telling me that the G2 would not be able to run Gingerbread because it does not have a 1ghz processor, but if I rememeber correctly isnt the G2s processor more so just underclocked? I dont need the Front facing cam because I have an iPhone, but just trying to see the better device, I play with both daily at work, but that doesnt really say much.I like the G2 physically, I can careless for the keyboard though.

I already have an I phone 4, Im looking to get into programming, so I`m trying decide should I cop the Mytouch 4g or G2? I know G2 is running stock and is ideal for developers, but if I rooted a mytouch 4g wouldnt that allow me to put stock android on it? Also one of my co workers was telling me that the G2 would not be able to run Gingerbread because it does not have a 1ghz processor, but if I rememeber correctly isnt the G2s processor more so just underclocked? I dont need the Front facing cam because I have an iPhone, but just trying to see the better device, I play with both daily at work, but that doesnt really say much.I like the G2 physically, I can careless for the keyboard though.

Anybody's launcher pro contacts icon not take you to the contacts screen but to the phone where you can then go to contacts? how do i fix that?

Anybody's launcher pro contacts icon not take you to the contacts screen but to the phone where you can then go to contacts? how do i fix that?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

g2>

g2>

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Heyyyyyy home switcher isn't working with 2.2? So, I can't use launcher pro?

Hi guys, 
laugh.gif
help please?

download launcher pro go to settings- apps - running - htc sense and remove defaults

Originally Posted by ninjahood

g2>

why is that

Originally Posted by ninjahood

g2>

why is that

anybody know if sprint or verizon is getting an HTC Sense version of the G2? finally saw it, and it's a good looking phone.

anybody know if sprint or verizon is getting an HTC Sense version of the G2? finally saw it, and it's a good looking phone.

hey guys dont know if anyone knows how to help me out but..

im on a mytouch 3g (the original).. got the 2.2.1 ota update.. rooted.. clockwork.. then i tried installing the cyanogenmod but after it installs and tries to reboot, i get stuck at a looping green mytouch logo screen. any ideas?

hey guys dont know if anyone knows how to help me out but..

im on a mytouch 3g (the original).. got the 2.2.1 ota update.. rooted.. clockwork.. then i tried installing the cyanogenmod but after it installs and tries to reboot, i get stuck at a looping green mytouch logo screen. any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom