Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

NT app ftw. I hate typing and trying to scroll around when I add a reply.

Exactly.

Meth, give the OK or get a KO. You decide.
eyes.gif

I played with Evo 3D the other day, its cool. Has a nice feel to it, slimmer than the Evo 4G and a tad taller. I passed though. It wasnt for me, the 3D is cool but the view angles SUCK. The camera and video capture were a tad better than the Evo 4G, def not near iPhone 4 status. Ill stick with my Evo 4G for now.

I played with Evo 3D the other day, its cool. Has a nice feel to it, slimmer than the Evo 4G and a tad taller. I passed though. It wasnt for me, the 3D is cool but the view angles SUCK. The camera and video capture were a tad better than the Evo 4G, def not near iPhone 4 status. Ill stick with my Evo 4G for now.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

the App is NOT happening folks..but i understand tho..

From Meth.
1) We can't let people release unauthorized apps with NikeTalk branding into the Android Marketplace.  We have to be protective of our brand and our rights.  Otherwise, ANY problem related to an app we didn't even develop can potentially harm our site and its reputation - and these problems don't even have to be malicious.  We'd be associating ourselves with a product that we're not responsible for and cannot stand behind.  That places us in a very vulnerable situation.

2) Mobile optimization and perhaps even specific apps for Android/ios will be developed over the coming year.  We don't want confusion to exist between "official" and "unofficial" NikeTalk apps.  

3) We need to solve the problem of advertising on the mobile platform.  Otherwise, all content loaded via an ad-stripping method serves as a net loss for us.  We don't want a mobile application to take money AWAY from our charities and hinder our efforts to remain self-sufficient.  NikeTalk for Android can't be allowed to cannibalize NikeTalk proper.  

now waiting..
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

the App is NOT happening folks..but i understand tho..

From Meth.
1) We can't let people release unauthorized apps with NikeTalk branding into the Android Marketplace.  We have to be protective of our brand and our rights.  Otherwise, ANY problem related to an app we didn't even develop can potentially harm our site and its reputation - and these problems don't even have to be malicious.  We'd be associating ourselves with a product that we're not responsible for and cannot stand behind.  That places us in a very vulnerable situation.

2) Mobile optimization and perhaps even specific apps for Android/ios will be developed over the coming year.  We don't want confusion to exist between "official" and "unofficial" NikeTalk apps.  

3) We need to solve the problem of advertising on the mobile platform.  Otherwise, all content loaded via an ad-stripping method serves as a net loss for us.  We don't want a mobile application to take money AWAY from our charities and hinder our efforts to remain self-sufficient.  NikeTalk for Android can't be allowed to cannibalize NikeTalk proper.  

now waiting..
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

just caught up with the last few pages.. NT app... awww yeeaaa.. to.. awww man.
hurry it up with the official release then por favor
smile.gif

for all my heads on VZW.. my girl's dad needs a new phone asap. what's the best android phone out for VZW at the moment? i mean in terms of functionality. i highly doubt it will be rooted. it just needs to have a battery that lasts all day (rules out thunderbolt huh?) and be pretty easy to use. no slide out keyboard but a physical keyboard wouldn't be a bad thing, but also not a necessity.

just caught up with the last few pages.. NT app... awww yeeaaa.. to.. awww man.
hurry it up with the official release then por favor
smile.gif

for all my heads on VZW.. my girl's dad needs a new phone asap. what's the best android phone out for VZW at the moment? i mean in terms of functionality. i highly doubt it will be rooted. it just needs to have a battery that lasts all day (rules out thunderbolt huh?) and be pretty easy to use. no slide out keyboard but a physical keyboard wouldn't be a bad thing, but also not a necessity.

That sucks, I just bought the nexus s 4g last month. O'well I'll just wait to see how this turns out.

That sucks, I just bought the nexus s 4g last month. O'well I'll just wait to see how this turns out.

Back
Top Bottom