• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got the Nexus S on T-Mobile now, I'm tempted to switch to Sprint and getting the EVO 3D though.

Since AT&T is buying T-Mobile, Sprint may be the better choice.

I got the Nexus S on T-Mobile now, I'm tempted to switch to Sprint and getting the EVO 3D though.

Since AT&T is buying T-Mobile, Sprint may be the better choice.

This damn SG2 is taking forever to come out on Tmobile...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

30t6p3b.gif

it's taking forever to comeout period. lol
Yeaaa, held off on the Sensation cause I thought it was coming out in August... Now there isnt even a release date

BTW, any NYC'ers know where I can fix my mytouch 3g slide... The back light blew out I believe... I can see the screen from an angle but its really hard... I checked craigslist but got no luck...

30t6p3b.gif

Yeaaa, held off on the Sensation cause I thought it was coming out in August... Now there isnt even a release date

BTW, any NYC'ers know where I can fix my mytouch 3g slide... The back light blew out I believe... I can see the screen from an angle but its really hard... I checked craigslist but got no luck...

Long story short, it was less expensive to get the phone fixed then to send it back to tmobile and risk them finding the damage. UbreakIfix in LA fixed it right up
pimp.gif

Long story short, it was less expensive to get the phone fixed then to send it back to tmobile and risk them finding the damage. UbreakIfix in LA fixed it right up
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

looks available on the t-mobile website to me

30t6p3b.gif

looks available on the t-mobile website to me

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i might just get the regular evo for myself...since they are going for so cheap now...

You'll love it. Just read up on tips on how to lower battery usage.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i might just get the regular evo for myself...since they are going for so cheap now...

You'll love it. Just read up on tips on how to lower battery usage.

Camera button on my mytouch 4g isn't working anymore, i can use it to focus but it won't take the picture/ open the camera app. Any help?

Camera button on my mytouch 4g isn't working anymore, i can use it to focus but it won't take the picture/ open the camera app. Any help?

on my G2 w/ CM7...

just got the galaxy s 4g and patiently waiting for the CM7 to make its way over there.

on my G2 w/ CM7...

just got the galaxy s 4g and patiently waiting for the CM7 to make its way over there.

I have been using the Galaxy S 4g for about 3 months now and it is one of the most unreliable and buggy phones I've ever used. I absolutely hate it with a passion.

I have been using the Galaxy S 4g for about 3 months now and it is one of the most unreliable and buggy phones I've ever used. I absolutely hate it with a passion.

Originally Posted by ricky409

on my G2 w/ CM7...

how do you get that bkgrd? i saw that on someones evo. i think it is so cute.

Originally Posted by ricky409

on my G2 w/ CM7...

how do you get that bkgrd? i saw that on someones evo. i think it is so cute.

Menu, wallpapers, select it, done

If you're a wallpaper hoar like me, go into your SD card via PC and make a folder called wallpapers.

Back
Top Bottom