Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spoiler [+]

mnmlwerkz_by_jaydean03-d3k1jy8.png

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

just successfully rooted my inspire. props to the guys at xda. it was rough going at first but it alllllll makes sense now haha

next up is to flash cm7
I found it was pretty easy using attins or whatever his name is method. Running Virtuous Unity right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

just successfully rooted my inspire. props to the guys at xda. it was rough going at first but it alllllll makes sense now haha

next up is to flash cm7
I found it was pretty easy using attins or whatever his name is method. Running Virtuous Unity right now
pimp.gif

If anybody with the Sensation can help me out that would be helpful..

I'm trying to have my phone set up to where the text message displays in the status bar but doesn't pop up at the lock screen...

When I turn off the "Display message" in the privacy settings it turn both of them off....I still want the message to display in the status bar tho...

Also anybody having issues with their Notification light? mine doesn't seem to work properly at all...
indifferent.gif

If anybody with the Sensation can help me out that would be helpful..

I'm trying to have my phone set up to where the text message displays in the status bar but doesn't pop up at the lock screen...

When I turn off the "Display message" in the privacy settings it turn both of them off....I still want the message to display in the status bar tho...

Also anybody having issues with their Notification light? mine doesn't seem to work properly at all...
indifferent.gif

what new features does Android 2.2 have that 2.1 doesn't have?? are there any important upgrades on 2.2?? cause I'm really considering getting the OG Incredible instead of the Incredible 2. I just like the way the Incredible looks and think the Incredible 2 is a bit too big. and I don't really mind not having the latest version of Android because ANYTHING will be better than the phone I have now (LG Chocolate Touch
grin.gif
) lol

what new features does Android 2.2 have that 2.1 doesn't have?? are there any important upgrades on 2.2?? cause I'm really considering getting the OG Incredible instead of the Incredible 2. I just like the way the Incredible looks and think the Incredible 2 is a bit too big. and I don't really mind not having the latest version of Android because ANYTHING will be better than the phone I have now (LG Chocolate Touch
grin.gif
) lol

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

grin.gif
) lol

flash support
better task management
prob better battery life*?

grin.gif
) lol

flash support
better task management
prob better battery life*?

grin.gif
) lol

Son Get the Droid Inc 2, unless cost is a factor, 4 inch screen is perfect for all touch smartphones trust me.

I will say I believe there is or was a huge dev community so you can probably throw Gingerbread based roms on your joint regardless.

grin.gif
) lol

Son Get the Droid Inc 2, unless cost is a factor, 4 inch screen is perfect for all touch smartphones trust me.

I will say I believe there is or was a huge dev community so you can probably throw Gingerbread based roms on your joint regardless.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

grin.gif
) lol

Idk man I think the 3.7" screen on the OG Incredible is the perfect size. I really love the sleekness of that phone. I think a 4" screen is kinda pushin it.

and Android 2.1 doesn't have flash support? that's news to me. but what do I know
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom