• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thinkin about coppin the captivate for att..i know the infuse is a better phone but for me its just way too big. plus the captivate is free so thats why im takin it. anything i should know about the phone? is the 2.2 out for it yet? thanks

thinkin about coppin the captivate for att..i know the infuse is a better phone but for me its just way too big. plus the captivate is free so thats why im takin it. anything i should know about the phone? is the 2.2 out for it yet? thanks

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

Yes it is....but you can get a 2.3.4 ROM
devil.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

devil.gif
word? what are the newest additions to that firmware?

devil.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

it's taking forever to comeout period. lol
Yeaaa, held off on the Sensation cause I thought it was coming out in August... Now there isnt even a release date

BTW, any NYC'ers know where I can fix my mytouch 3g slide... The back light blew out I believe... I can see the screen from an angle but its really hard... I checked craigslist but got no luck...

Kobe's world in dyckman fixes phones.
Mad deep from where Im at
laugh.gif
Something more Midtown, Downtown

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

it's taking forever to comeout period. lol
Yeaaa, held off on the Sensation cause I thought it was coming out in August... Now there isnt even a release date

BTW, any NYC'ers know where I can fix my mytouch 3g slide... The back light blew out I believe... I can see the screen from an angle but its really hard... I checked craigslist but got no luck...

Kobe's world in dyckman fixes phones.
Mad deep from where Im at
laugh.gif
Something more Midtown, Downtown

Samsung has announced a very interesting phone recently that straddles the line between high and low end devices with a very curious mix of specs. The device mixes some of the standard features of today’s superphones, 4G WiMax and a front facing camera specifically. Most of the other specs are very bland. Clearly as technology progresses so does our definition of high end.

8414_400_m_faa5741a45733a25effe7ad8aed1a85b-1.jpg

Let’s start with a break-down of these very confusing specs. A 3.5″ HVGA screen, with a 3.2 MP camera makes it looks low end, but WiMax and a 1.3 MP front facing camera tell another story. Throw in a single core 1 GHz processor, and you’re smack in the middle of no man’s land.

This comes as another in line of Samsung mid range Android phones. Android offers a much wider price range then other smartphone platforms with devices ranging from $0 to $300 (with contracts). Samsung is the manufacturer with one of the widest ranges. It looks like Samsung is convinced that there is plenty of money to be made by offering as big a range as possible, and apparently there was a gap between the Galaxy S II and the next level down.

indifferent.gif
 this is what i"m talking about

Samsung has announced a very interesting phone recently that straddles the line between high and low end devices with a very curious mix of specs. The device mixes some of the standard features of today’s superphones, 4G WiMax and a front facing camera specifically. Most of the other specs are very bland. Clearly as technology progresses so does our definition of high end.

8414_400_m_faa5741a45733a25effe7ad8aed1a85b-1.jpg

Let’s start with a break-down of these very confusing specs. A 3.5″ HVGA screen, with a 3.2 MP camera makes it looks low end, but WiMax and a 1.3 MP front facing camera tell another story. Throw in a single core 1 GHz processor, and you’re smack in the middle of no man’s land.

This comes as another in line of Samsung mid range Android phones. Android offers a much wider price range then other smartphone platforms with devices ranging from $0 to $300 (with contracts). Samsung is the manufacturer with one of the widest ranges. It looks like Samsung is convinced that there is plenty of money to be made by offering as big a range as possible, and apparently there was a gap between the Galaxy S II and the next level down.

indifferent.gif
 this is what i"m talking about

devil.gif
Captivate is
pimp.gif
still one of the best phones ive ever had

devil.gif
Captivate is
pimp.gif
still one of the best phones ive ever had

Aiight so i went to costco as one member on here suggested
& when i switch to upgrade for Android phones it says "Required Service for Smartphone - 4G Web - 5GB of high-speed data ($30.00 / month)"
Will this add on my current bill or replace
& can someone explain since i already have a current unlimited everything on my plan why is the need for that?^^

Aiight so i went to costco as one member on here suggested
& when i switch to upgrade for Android phones it says "Required Service for Smartphone - 4G Web - 5GB of high-speed data ($30.00 / month)"
Will this add on my current bill or replace
& can someone explain since i already have a current unlimited everything on my plan why is the need for that?^^

Back
Top Bottom