• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heads up to anyone who wants the Galaxy Nexus... A ton of people are getting them already. Check your local Radio Shack/Best Buy.

Heads up to anyone who wants the Galaxy Nexus... A ton of people are getting them already. Check your local Radio Shack/Best Buy.

Originally Posted by mp3911

Word? Idk if I'm ready to drop my thunderbolt tho, its been great to me all this time and its still going strong. I can just drop a ICS rom....i do have an upgrade on one of my lines. Decisions decisions.

Word? Idk if I'm ready to drop my thunderbolt tho, its been great to me all this time and its still going strong. I can just drop a ICS rom....i do have an upgrade on one of my lines. Decisions decisions.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by gil23

thank you,im going to try it out in the mornin
after rooting is like night and day with the thunderbolt
pimp.gif

took me bout 3 hours to do it but I was successful...what's the advantage of rooting?

You can pretty much do anything after rooting, hit up rootzwiki or teambamf.net and learn all the stuff you can do with the phone brah...good luck

thank you,im going to try it out in the mornin
after rooting is like night and day with the thunderbolt
pimp.gif

took me bout 3 hours to do it but I was successful...what's the advantage of rooting?

You can pretty much do anything after rooting, hit up rootzwiki or teambamf.net and learn all the stuff you can do with the phone brah...good luck

I'd wait to see how good the Thunderbolt is with ICS before switching. Knowing Verizon and Android in general, the next best thing is always around the corner.

I'd wait to see how good the Thunderbolt is with ICS before switching. Knowing Verizon and Android in general, the next best thing is always around the corner.

How to make mytouch 4g faster.
Lags all the time
you and everyone else should consider how good the coverage is in your area, voice coverage and data coverage.
Find out and what works best and go with what fits you, all carriers have great choices on phones.

How to make mytouch 4g faster.
Lags all the time
you and everyone else should consider how good the coverage is in your area, voice coverage and data coverage.
Find out and what works best and go with what fits you, all carriers have great choices on phones.

Live from Seoul...

Went to the Samsung Galaxy store in the Coex Mall today.

They had the Galaxy Nexus but wouldn't let me cop saying they had a waiting list smh. Couple pics from the shindig.

The phone is absolutely gorgeous in person. I can't stand to look at my Nexus One any longer, I need this phone asap.

24pgbo0.jpg

a1a8j.jpg

25fokqo.jpg

mmty79.jpg

Live from Seoul...

Went to the Samsung Galaxy store in the Coex Mall today.

They had the Galaxy Nexus but wouldn't let me cop saying they had a waiting list smh. Couple pics from the shindig.

The phone is absolutely gorgeous in person. I can't stand to look at my Nexus One any longer, I need this phone asap.

24pgbo0.jpg

a1a8j.jpg

25fokqo.jpg

mmty79.jpg

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

It was out of battery so i charged it and a screen of the android dude digging dirt comes up and it says

"Downloading. Do not turn off target!!!!"

Wth is happening? Is there anyway for me to delete EVERYTHING on the phone?

Like, reboot the whole thing. And can i get the phone and switch it to my plan on Verizon? 

Im not sure if this phone is still active but how can i deactivate it so i can use it for my number?

I don't help thieves who steal Android phones. Did you even try to give it back to its rightful owner? You didn't find it, you stole it. So You gets no help from this THREAD soooo.....
Salida.jpg

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

lg nitro hd, idk how to root though, im coming off an iphone
You bought the Nitro HD over a Galaxy S II? 
30t6p3b.gif
i didnt want the same phone as my friend
frown.gif

You bought a bad phone. From the reviews i read about the nitro they say that phone as terrible battery life and the modified software is the worst they have seen on a Android phone.
I'll return that and get a Samsung GSII or Skyrocket, or International Galaxy Nexus for $750
30t6p3b.gif
your friend has a better phone than you
laugh.gif

On another note, i'm planing on copping the Galaxy Nexus international version but i'll wait till the prices drop to a more affordable price for me $500-$600 which will drop from the (re-sell prices
sick.gif
) once Verizon releases the dammm phone
30t6p3b.gif
I was planing the to move to Verizon but since they have been really grimey on this release and scuffing off GOOGLE WALLET from a "GOOGLE" phone they get none of my money.

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

It was out of battery so i charged it and a screen of the android dude digging dirt comes up and it says

Like, reboot the whole thing. And can i get the phone and switch it to my plan on Verizon? 

Im not sure if this phone is still active but how can i deactivate it so i can use it for my number?

I don't help thieves who steal Android phones. Did you even try to give it back to its rightful owner? You didn't find it, you stole it. So You gets no help from this THREAD soooo.....
Salida.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

lg nitro hd, idk how to root though, im coming off an iphone
You bought the Nitro HD over a Galaxy S II? 
30t6p3b.gif
i didnt want the same phone as my friend
frown.gif

You bought a bad phone. From the reviews i read about the nitro they say that phone as terrible battery life and the modified software is the worst they have seen on a Android phone.
I'll return that and get a Samsung GSII or Skyrocket, or International Galaxy Nexus for $750
30t6p3b.gif
your friend has a better phone than you
laugh.gif

On another note, i'm planing on copping the Galaxy Nexus international version but i'll wait till the prices drop to a more affordable price for me $500-$600 which will drop from the (re-sell prices
sick.gif
) once Verizon releases the dammm phone
30t6p3b.gif
I was planing the to move to Verizon but since they have been really grimey on this release and scuffing off GOOGLE WALLET from a "GOOGLE" phone they get none of my money.

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

AYO MA NT FAMB! DAT HAIR SMELL GOOD DOE

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

AYO MA NT FAMB! DAT HAIR SMELL GOOD DOE

just got an s2. white
indifferent.gif

needed a phone fast...like today.

rooted to unlock.

google sync saved my life.

anything apps i should look out for? (specific or great for S2, i know i can read the first page)

wallpaper sites?

easiest way to take off the yellow triangle?

just got an s2. white
indifferent.gif

needed a phone fast...like today.

rooted to unlock.

google sync saved my life.

anything apps i should look out for? (specific or great for S2, i know i can read the first page)

wallpaper sites?

easiest way to take off the yellow triangle?

I got the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket in white last week and I love it! Great battery life, hella fast out the box, big bright screen. I don't know what them cats talkin about in the reviews. This screen is clear enough for me and I kinda like the color saturation. I don't really want to root or anything. Just changed the launcher to the free Go Launcher in the market. They just flipped the switch on 4g LTE in San Francisco, so maybe we'll have it in San Jose soon. Makes sense since we are the "capitol of Silicon Valley". Either way, I'm hella happy with my decision. Can't wait for the I.C.S. update.

I got the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket in white last week and I love it! Great battery life, hella fast out the box, big bright screen. I don't know what them cats talkin about in the reviews. This screen is clear enough for me and I kinda like the color saturation. I don't really want to root or anything. Just changed the launcher to the free Go Launcher in the market. They just flipped the switch on 4g LTE in San Francisco, so maybe we'll have it in San Jose soon. Makes sense since we are the "capitol of Silicon Valley". Either way, I'm hella happy with my decision. Can't wait for the I.C.S. update.

got tired of waiting for 2.3 ota to hit my mytouch 4g so i just downloaded it myself. battery life has greatly improved but other than that i don't see any major improvements over froyo. i still hate all the crap tmo put on the phone that i can't take off myself. might just root it when i get bored, is there any vanilla ics roms like on the nexus phones?

got tired of waiting for 2.3 ota to hit my mytouch 4g so i just downloaded it myself. battery life has greatly improved but other than that i don't see any major improvements over froyo. i still hate all the crap tmo put on the phone that i can't take off myself. might just root it when i get bored, is there any vanilla ics roms like on the nexus phones?

Originally Posted by 408killafonia

San Jose has 4G.

Back
Top Bottom