• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nexus player is awesome for that price, play store is somewhat limited, but you can sideload with ease and if you have a OTG cable you're good to go if you want to expand the storage. You can download kodi straight from the play store no problems. Easily one of my better purchases this year, and I paid $50 for it. Highly recommend it.

Nexus player is awesome for that price, play store is somewhat limited, but you can sideload with ease and if you have a OTG cable you're good to go if you want to expand the storage. You can download kodi straight from the play store no problems. Easily one of my better purchases this year, and I paid $50 for it. Highly recommend it.

I prefer the Amazon FireTV. I got a 1st and 2nd gen device. Plays everything I throw at it smoothly. Plus has built in ethernet port.

Im not about the WiFi buffering life.

Last edited:
6p came in and I'm impressed. I'm definetly going to need a case. Any recommendations ?

I ordered a Spigen Rugged Armor case of eBay but the ship date got changed from the 12th of Nov to the 3rd of Dec..Cancelled it and went with a cheap clear case off amazon for $7. I'm not waiting til Dec to use my phone :lol:

based mod based mod where that Frost 6P at :nerd:

Word, good to hear. I kept debating on that or another Roku. That Groupon price had me nervous, didn't want to jump on it and regret it later.

Deciding between Moto X Pure and Nexus 5x. I would love to spring for the 6p but with such great phones at the $400 price point, I can't justify splurging on the 6p.

Which would you guys go with and why? I have watched all the videos and I am leaning towards the Moto X cause of screen size, expandable memory, and build quality. But leaning towards the 5x because of the stock android, one hand usage, and fingerprint scanner. So I'm pretty split and just want to hear from people who might own one or both of them.

I prefer the Amazon FireTV. I got a 1st and 2nd gen device. Plays everything I throw at it smoothly. Plus has built in ethernet port.

Im not about the WiFi buffering life.

Fire TV is definitely a good option, but I prefer AndroidTV over FireOs.

+1 on the nexus player.

It's very smooth and it's runs kodi and a bunch of other apps great. I have a USB hub with an ethernet port so no need to worry about wifi.

Check your local target for them for 25$ or Groupon has them for 38$

For that price you absolutely can't go wrong

Deciding between Moto X Pure and Nexus 5x. I would love to spring for the 6p but with such great phones at the $400 price point, I can't justify splurging on the 6p.

Which would you guys go with and why? I have watched all the videos and I am leaning towards the Moto X cause of screen size, expandable memory, and build quality. But leaning towards the 5x because of the stock android, one hand usage, and fingerprint scanner. So I'm pretty split and just want to hear from people who might own one or both of them.

Cop da moto. Bigger screen. Plus u can go for a lower storage option and use an SD card

Anyone have issues with the finger print scanner where you are forced to do the manual pin or pattern and cannot unlock the phone otherwise? Even if I turn off the screen and then try the scanner it still forces the pattern even on the lock the finger print is not an option. Seems to happen randomly.

Is the V10 the new LG flagship phone? Or is the G still it?

Also, how good is it and pros/cons
Would like to know also... was thinking about upgading my oneplus one but im not really sold on this generation of phones. they are all missing one feature or another. might just stay with team never settle.

maybe i can get a y = oneplus x2

Last edited:
The V10 is the first V series device to launch. The device is considered a flagship phone, but the V series is not the flagship line; at least not yet. That title still belongs to the G series devices.

LG hasn't publicly stated what their intentions with the V series, but the contrast from the G series and use of premium materials and experimental features with the V10 leads me to believe that the V series will be for LG's more premium offerings while the G series will remain their primary line directed towards consumers.

Last edited:
It's here bros and it's beautiful [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Verus case looks better than the pic below. Adds to the bulkiness so I'm kinda iffy about it...always been Team Raw too. The thickness of the case makes it a little awkward to use the fingerprint sensor. Probably gonna look into those ultra thin silicone condom cases for scratch protection. Generally don't drop my phone so I don't really need a case for impact protection. Have a D brand skin on its way and glass screen protector so I'll need to keep the case on for now.

Last edited:
Once I figured out how to dl stuff on Kodi on the Nexus Player, I'm loving it. Got genesis, ice films, sports devil, etc. New to all this so I am enjoying it.

And I got it for essentially free after getting the $50 voucher for BB for buying 3 months of SlingTV and it was 49.99 at BB.

I am holding off for another month or 2 before I get the 6P...leaning towards aluminum 32gb but wanna hear more user reviewers on battery, any bugs or issues, and the quality control. Also waiting for Diztronic cases to come out and be reviewed and for xtremeguards to make their Spartan tempered glass protectors for the 6P.

Cop da moto. Bigger screen. Plus u can go for a lower storage option and use an SD card
Not to mention the Moto X has what is essentially stock android and a bigger battery 

I know some people in here were interested in the Blackberry Priv; seems like it's a little underwhelming, especially at the $699 price point.

http://gizmodo.com/blackberry-priv-review-nope-not-for-me-not-even-for-m-1740822511
http://www.wired.com/2015/11/review-blackberry-priv/

Really wish Blackberry could manage to get some of their recent devices on US carriers. I was very close to buying a Passport out of pocket, and if it weren't for this V10 I would probably be on the look out for it. But at $700... And the virtual guarantee of no 6.0...ehhhhh

Back
Top Bottom