W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E. VIDEO SOON

tomorrow night at 12AM EST [THAT WOULD BE TODAY] I am going to share two short clips for my soon-to-be-released music video for "W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E."

the video will be debuting on MTV in the next couple of weeks, I just wanted to give yall a taste.

also, some big things poppin on Elitaste

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wait so he remixed the justice song and now using it as his own song? or is this a different song ?

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

Good looks Wale. I still want a video for Nike Boots and/or Good Girls.

[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)]Yes. still love it. and wouldn't mind a video.[/color]

Wale on Mtv... thats a good look for us Nigerians lo, its about time he got some real tv time...

its not intended to be better ...its just video....didnt try to make it "MY" song...its just a video...not releasing it as a my single ..its just avideo......so im sure "the og will never be topped"....but this is just a video..a visual to go with a freestyle i did.....peace n love to all my ntfolks..1

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

its not intended to be better ...its just video....didnt try to make it "MY" song...its just a video...not releasing it as a my single ..its just a video......so im sure "the og will never be topped"....but this is just a video..a visual to go with a freestyle i did.....peace n love to all my nt folks..1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice to get it from the artists perspective. ....

Looking forward to the vid.....

Looking forward to it, recently started listening and I've been very impressed... keep it up.

where's the vid at? is it supposed to drop tonite?
yea the OG is definitely a great song but this was a pretty nice version...I like the Spank Rock & Mos Def remix too

Back
Top Bottom