W.N.I.K.E ALL Day (By DJ Glove Daddy & DJ Chilly Dog)

more info:
http://www.nike.com/nikeo...all/en_AU/athletes/wnike
http://www.lrj23.com/blog...-all-day-presents-zsiii/

img0512zvx.jpg

img0748ahj.jpg

img1352t.jpg

fa09puregrip.jpg

NIKE Dream Season
fa09dreamseason.jpg

Nike Zoom Soldier III XDR
http://niketalk.com/topic/155232?page=47
fa09zoomsoldieriii.jpg

special thx www.hk-kicks.com and kenlu.net

word has it that Sir Charles will not be doing the TNT pre shows anymore....... this is coming from a very good source.

He has used profanity such as P*$$y, Bi***, Jack ***, and more. Not to mention..... His lame analysis on the NBA, such as Magic winning it in game 7 in losangeles, Lebron being the greatest player ever, Kobe being washed up, Howard will not attend the playoffs if he doesn't win the championship and etc....

but he is funny as heck.

those the new kobes? damnn what happen to ankle protection....LEbrons is a cop for me.

That would bring TNT WAAAY down if they chose to do that.. cause Someone would swoop Charles up...

I think.

Originally Posted by never wear them

word has it that Sir Charles will not be doing the TNT pre shows anymore....... this is coming from a very good source.

He has used profanity such as P*$$y, Bi***, Jack ***, and more. Not to mention..... His lame analysis on the NBA, such as Magic winning it in game 7 in los angeles, Lebron being the greatest player ever, Kobe being washed up, Howard will not attend the playoffs if he doesn't win the championship and etc....

but he is funny as heck.

tHIS would be really bad for TNT imo.

edit: good to see Nike doin commercials more often this season, dont really see them anymore (viral i know.)

never wear them wrote:

He has used profanity such as P*$$y, Bi***, Jack ***, and more. Not to mention..... His lame analysis on the NBA, such as Magic winning it in game 7 in los angeles, Lebron being the greatest player ever, Kobe being washed up, Howard will not attend the playoffs if he doesn't win the championship and etc....

but he is funny as heck.

I absolutely love the direction that nike is moving with the campaigns lately. First the MVPuppets, then Leroy Smith, and now with W.N.I.K.E.

Making commercials/interenet spots fun to watch like those of the 90's and not so serious like some previous campaigns have been.

Keep up the great work NIKE!

Originally Posted by never wear them

word has it that Sir Charles will not be doing the TNT pre shows anymore.......

"Pre-shows"? It would be the most viable alternative, since TNT isn't looking to shed Chuck completely, just tone down the earlier hours of thebroadcast.

A large part of the show focuses on him, directly and indirectly, with him being the butt of most jokes/pranks, but Chuck has gotten a bit out of hand,especially this season, with his questionable language and chauvinistic remarks. Sure, it's what sets the crew apart from others, but when you'retalking national prime time and the possibility of yet ANOTHER Emmy, TNT's gotta' run a tighter ship.

i know. He makes the show funny. i wouldnt want him to go.... how boring would that be.....

this is coming from my aunt in law who coordinates commercials for KROQ 106.7 FM here in SoCal, and she gets this from reliable sources.... so i dont know...

i was just posting some info.

Back
Top Bottom