Wade Phillips Era over. Bring on Bill Cohwer

wait a sec, ive been hearing that cowher might land in carolina and now dallas. i wonder where he's really gonna end up?

wait a sec, ive been hearing that cowher might land in carolina and now dallas. i wonder where he's really gonna end up?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and with the 2nd pick in the 2011 Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select, QB from Arkansas, Ryan Mallett

pro,KLJ,myself and marley would have no problem meeting in dallas to take out EVERYONE in that front office

and with the 2nd pick in the 2011 Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select, QB from Arkansas, Ryan Mallett

pro,KLJ,myself and marley would have no problem meeting in dallas to take out EVERYONE in that front office

If Jerry was smart, he would drop the rest of the games. Pay the rest of the opponents of the Bills to take an L, draft Mallet or Luck.

Mallet or Luck + Dex =
pimp.gif

If Jerry was smart, he would drop the rest of the games. Pay the rest of the opponents of the Bills to take an L, draft Mallet or Luck.

Mallet or Luck + Dex =
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  @ Jason Garret still being on the staff.

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  @ Jason Garret still being on the staff.

C'mon son. Romo isn't going anywhere.

The Cowboys will trade down to take Mark Ingram. Mark my words.

C'mon son. Romo isn't going anywhere.

The Cowboys will trade down to take Mark Ingram. Mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom