wait, did dude really just do that?

do work son

Banned
late night famb, just went to some house party with some friends and after the alcohol kicked in i just needed some food. went to the local drunk spot for food, and this dude in line had a small puppy in his hands. i swear almost every female went to go pet this dude's puppy (which wasn't even his). eventually he was asked to leave because you can't have a dog in a restaurant,but the damage was already done. yes im mad.

discuss.

I walk my Siberian Huskies around USC all the time. The attention i get from females is INSANE. It definitely is an ice breaker. On top of that, they come to you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

I walk my Siberian Huskies around USC all the time. The attention i get from females is INSANE. It definitely is an ice breaker. On top of that, they come to you
pimp.gif

You walk youre dog around USC? Please do me a favor and walk youre dog around 29th and Orchard from the times 2-4 pm ? 

For you socially awkward NTers, the easiest way to meet women is at the dog park. You got your ice-breaker there (as far as conversation starter), and it's almost impossible to @+!! things up. Just make sure you have a dog. LOL.

What damage was done?  It's not like girls were throwing their phone numbers at him and promise of sex.  Were you just sad he left without you getting to pet the puppy too?

We should be able to rent puppies.
After smashing, girl asks where the puppy is, tell her some heartless monster ran over it, then collapse into her breasts.
Profit.

this little bastard used to get my homie so much attention from the girls. 

OP, dont be mad. go get your own 
laugh.gif

son. you posted that at 5:55 am

still drunk homie.

sounding like the salty spittoon

hairs.jpg

deal with it

lolz @ salty spittoon.

but every body says the dog gets the breezys... but how much help does the dog contribute to actual closing of the deal?

Back
Top Bottom