Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

You in here
In here =/= in the mix. Stop it.

the thread is funny. :lol:

I ain't in here creating background stories on folks and arguing which one is more plausible. :lol:

But if that is somehow the same as me "being in here", I am sorry for speaking out of turn. :lol:

Man yall damn sure draw lots of conclusions about people that don't know yall exist.

Thos goes for BOTH "sides."

Got damn.
exactly. im in here reading these responses like there's absolutely no way to come up with this stuff other than pure speculation
but everyone sounds so damn sure of themselves

a chick is community after 4 bodies per year?
😂

That’s not even the point. ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF Implored that Megan possibly doesn’t have sex with neighborhood civilians. Like bruh. She’s 26. She’s been in mainstream for what 2-3 years? That means she lived a full 23 years, within her community as being a regular degular person. There’s a POSSIBILITY that she’s slept with a few guys (which isn’t the problem. We’re grown people have sex) but to think she went all those years having not slept with some people is naive as hell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they think if she isn't a virgin then she's a bop.

who thinks like this? None of us are calling her a ****, or ‘ore. We grown people have sex. Sex is peddled daily. To just assume that a 26 year old woman (I’m judging, f**** it she shoes T&A allllllllll day and raps about it) ain’t possibly slept with cats is ridiculous. Being wrong Is cool. And again, people gone judge you off how you present yourself

who thinks like this? None of us are calling her a ****, or ‘ore. We grown people have sex. Sex is peddled daily. To just assume that a 26 year old woman (I’m judging, f**** it she shoes T&A allllllllll day and raps about it) ain’t possibly slept with cats is ridiculous. Being wrong Is cool. And again, people gone judge you off how you present yourself
i believe some bop rappers when they bop rap, but she looks like she played video games & watched "how to twerk" videos. nicki minaj too, u ever watched nicki dance? that woman is a prude. i believe trina though.

and 4 bodies is wild mid. some ppl rack that up in an hour.

they looked up her stats on the shade room reference guide

I don’t follow shaderoom yet know about a reference guide. Try again Too Wong Fu. A man shouldn’t even be following stuff like shaderoom or gossip columns. But hey, that’s modern men. I understand.

your aunties and cousins taught you all the principles of gossip???? Good for you

I don’t follow shaderoom yet know about a reference guide. Try again Too Wong Fu. A man shouldn’t even be following stuff like shaderoom or gossip columns. But hey, that’s modern men. I understand.

your aunties and cousins taught you all the principles of gossip???? Good for you

But here you are, gossiping about someone you dont know, on the internet. But hey...

good grief
it was your auntie... yo momma and yo cousin too

Agreed. Whenever my friends send something from one of those pages to the group chat I be like "how do you know this? what are you doing following these pages?"

Screen Name to post =

giphy.gif

Why does Megan theE Stallion have that extra E. Usually when you overenunciate it like that you're attempting to put emphasis as the best or most important one of, whatever noun the the is for. Given she'd do that, someone should have pointed out a mare ia a female horse, a stallion is a boy. And with Mare you get that alliteration affect

4 bodies in a year isnt bad either.

A “brick house” is usually huge, but we know it’s not describing Lizzo. Stallion” is also a term used to describe a healthy, attractive woman.

Back
Top Bottom