Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

look at you, with ya cape on. She’s 25 or 26 years old. You really don’t think she possibly ran through??? Ya’ll stay trying to defend these women:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you seem offended that he called her community P :lol:

she probably been having sex since she was an early teen. She’s in her mid 20s now. She... has.... SEX...

these chics don’t want respect, they wanna ger throttled. Her music content and SM content is straight raunch and explicit videos. She don’t respect herself so why you in the paint, trying to spare her? :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is the problem with modern society

I log onto NT and see you've that you've put me inside your mouth FOUR times since I been away, you're obviously community P too. Who's not giving you attention?

I literally just been in here cracking jokes at both Meagan and Torey's expense. I didn't defend Megan in anyway, if you think I did you're just stupid. :lol:

I got offended that she was called community P? What? I asked why she has a rep because I don't know **** about Megan the Stallion. I don't listen to her music and these celebrities don't be on my mind like that. nawtyhare answered and I cracked a joke.

Like seriously what are you talking about, stupid ***** must be drunk in the middle of the day. :rofl:

1595970389023.png

soooooo
megan got covid
which is one of the reasons she been mia a lil(from social media)
she fine she getting over it(just a carrier i believe)
but she found out RIGHT before this torey issue
dont know if he knew
or if that was the reason for the blowout
or if the original argument was just to put distance
between him and her for the required 14 day period
and it blew up into something else
but yeah she has/had covid
and that quarantine thing for her is winding down

also about meg being a bop
peep how in the coming months she will have a song with meek
who also just so happens to have publicly admitted
that him and his bm aint together anymore

EDIT: oh and jay snake self mad at torey over this
so he def might get blackballed

A “brick house” is usually huge, but we know it’s not describing Lizzo. Stallion” is also a term used to describe a healthy, attractive woman.

TF are you talkin about?

A "brick house" just means ccx well built.

Not big.

man can we get some more pics of megan until some real news comes out just a bunch of gossiping.

But man i hope torey aint mess this up for good between them two but the way it seems megan is handling it they must still be together and this was a misunderstanding or something.

Back
Top Bottom