Wale appreciation thread! VOL the bay!

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
Just seen this cat live in SF and he can put on a show! Tons of energy. I was pretty close and he recognized my niketalk fitted I was wearing. Also got to meet him and he told me he checked the music forum last week for his name and it was a war zone :lol: he told me to make this thread lmao so this for you Bruh, keep doing what you doing like I said not everyone hates you on here

Wale as a person needs to stay off social media

WALE as a artist gets props from me all day dude is nice and has a good live show

Wale is a good rap artist, but you know some people on NT are thirsty to hate on damn near everything.

I havent given that a full listen yet but from what I heard so far, it'll probably make that list as well

lol Had Wale playing when i click on this thread. Underrated in my opinion.

"Artistic Integrity" got me through some tough times, for that he is appreciated.

WALE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE TELL NIKE TO RETRO THE PEARL FOAMS WITH THE CORRECT COLOR PEARL .THX

idk why people say He's trash. his music speaks to people who can relate i guess? 

mayor > wale 
laugh.gif

but yeah, musically he's cool,  social media wise though he needs to just chill out and not get angry so easily. 

Chill my son retch got bars [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom