WALE DISS..

THIS BEAT IS SO NASTY. ANYBODY ELSE GOT LINKS TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DID TO THIS BEAT??

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

nerd.gif

I VISIT EVERY OTHER DAY....BETWEEN YOU AND JUDAHS... AND HAVENT SEEN...IM CHECK AGAIN THOUGH

One is from Don Juan and is actually stickied to the side as a feature. Others from Nando and Deron.

yeah i heard peeped thanks...found some stuff on there i can rock to in the ipod

Joints are weaker than the Frescas I'm forced to drink now.

Y'all wait until y'all hear "*****y vicky"...

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Mo has been doing his thing for years. He's a good artist. Works a lot with 32 of Rare Essence.

YEAH DUDE IS ALRIGHT....

I LIKE MOST OF WALE AND HIS MUSIC I JUST THOUGHT HIS VERSE WERE WACK ON THIS BEAT. DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL AS AN NTER HATING ON HOMIE...
I JUST THOUGHT MOCHIPS DID A DECENT JOB WITH THE BEAT KIND SUCKS IT WASS DISSING HOMIE ON HIS OWN BEAT....

STILL THINK BUSTA WOULD OF MERK THIS BEAT

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Mo has been doing his thing for years. He's a good artist. Works a lot with 32 of Rare Essence.
Good looking. Dude sounds nice. I just always thought it was lame for dudes to get bigger by downing other artists, but I guess that's how itis now...

When Neeguz aren't eating like they want to...they attack people who they think shouldn't get that meal before they do or just don't deserve it

Freeway: "Cuz when the teeth stop showin' and the stomach start growlin' Then the heat start flowin'
If you from the hood I know you feel me [Jay-Z] Keep goin'' - What We Do

wale has a few good songs i have heard, but the chillin song is weak and he aint even from DC, but he keeps claiming to be.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

wale has a few good songs i have heard, but the chillin song is weak and he aint even from DC, but he keeps claiming to be.

eek.gif
O RLY?

Where is he from?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

eek.gif
O RLY?

Where is he from?

laugh.gif

You actually thought he was from DC?

You gotta keep up with this forum doggie...

Naw, I actually don't care about where he's from. I'm aware he reps DC, but If I supported someone soley based on where they were from, I'd bea Tank fan too, and I can't stand his wining ***

Y'all got the mod fake cussin' now?

laugh.gif

That's just as bad as me never "being seen around" Richmond, er?

[Martin] "Yous a WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLD boy!"

Bammas.

I got'em Dan
devil.gif

I dun told yall if yall keep talking bout

352565077.jpg

I was gonna shut this mo fo down! Consider this thread

362311730.jpg

and im going to send the Stan-Klan No-Hypebeast.com team after yall

361423809.jpg

Back
Top Bottom