Wale officially signed with Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

TheSource-2010-YearEndCover.jpg

Read Here: Rick Ross Confirms Signing Wale To Maybach Music | DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office

wale-maybachmusic.jpg

i. dont. understand.

dudes just like being affiliated w  semi "big names" i guess

so instead of Allido/Interscope/Roc Nation....its ???/Interscope/???....(insert maybach music where?)

i. dont. understand.

so instead of Allido/Interscope/Roc Nation....its ???/Interscope/???....(insert maybach music where?)

I think everything will pretty much be the same and he might just get featured on some Rick Ross songs...
Sortta like what happened when Drake signed to YM, he still made the type of music he wanted just was featured on a heap of YM records...

...I can see Ross letting him have total control over his next album, like picking the single and what records go on it
Whereas Interscope didn't let him have those liberties....

Drake w/ Wayne, Cudi w/ Ye', B.O.B w/ T.I. , Wale/ Rock Ross

Long as the label has major label distubution, I guess it's a good look....

I think everything will pretty much be the same and he might just get featured on some Rick Ross songs...
Sortta like what happened when Drake signed to YM, he still made the type of music he wanted just was featured on a heap of YM records...

...I can see Ross letting him have total control over his next album, like picking the single and what records go on it
Whereas Interscope didn't let him have those liberties....

Drake w/ Wayne, Cudi w/ Ye', B.O.B w/ T.I. , Wale/ Rock Ross

Long as the label has major label distubution, I guess it's a good look....

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

i. dont. understand.

Roc Nation is his management...not his label.

Interscope and Maybach are both owned by Universal, so it's not that far fetched of a jump. Surprised he's even on Allido anymore, considering Mark Ronson doesn't seem to be active in his career anymore.

And this is what Rick Ross said if you dont wanna click the link:

Rick Ross on expanding the Maybach Music Group roster via Wale
I look for next year to be an even bigger year,

i. dont. understand.

Interscope and Maybach are both owned by Universal, so it's not that far fetched of a jump. Surprised he's even on Allido anymore, considering Mark Ronson doesn't seem to be active in his career anymore.

Funny that after all that Lady GaGa ++$$, and "Pretty Girls", which i actually kind of dug, that Wale's biggest look is "No Hands" with Waka and Roscoe.

That record is HUGE right now. Top 20 Overall on Itunes.

They finna roll off that. Smart move by all capitalizing on each other's buzz.

Funny that after all that Lady GaGa ++$$, and "Pretty Girls", which i actually kind of dug, that Wale's biggest look is "No Hands" with Waka and Roscoe.

That record is HUGE right now. Top 20 Overall on Itunes.

They finna roll off that. Smart move by all capitalizing on each other's buzz.

Originally Posted by JD161616

i. dont. understand.

Originally Posted by JD161616

i. dont. understand.

Back
Top Bottom