wale on tour with jay z :: album 11/10 release

i did hear he was signed to roc nation but after checking their website and the internet, i didnt find much.

I do want to go to this show but right now I have other priorties not to mention I just saw him up in NY

I miss State Prop
frown.gif

Hot 97 takeover mixtape, the Soundtrack, and Chain Gang II all classics

According to Wikipedia...he has a management deal with Roc Nation but isn't an actual artist on the label like J.Cole

I'm just proud of youngin for making it ...

I think its a good thing for cats to grow & prosper helps you to be a better man ... its a good thing to get out of your dreams and make them a reality

And on a side note don't forget to give UCB some love for their VMA/House band duties ... and I think they are on the whole tour as well!

And 2 DC acts on tour with Jay is a great thing if you ask me!!

I'm always proud of the DMV but this just makes me smile ... love to see my "Urea" shine!!

I'll be at the bmore show...this girl brought tickets and said she didnt wanna get floor seats cuz she didnt know if she'd be able to see the stage soshe got 200..i aint complain, free for me.

is wale givin out some NT backstage passes
nerd.gif

UCB is def doin it, slump is a neighbor of mine so its always good to see ppl come up

One of my friends said his wife may cancel on going with him to the show next month. I'm praying she does so I can go with him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

One of my friends said his wife may cancel on going with him to the show next month. I'm praying she does so I can go with him
laugh.gif

add a *pause* after that. J/K. Goodluck.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

laugh.gif

add a *pause* after that. J/K. Goodluck.
laugh.gif

Anybody interested in 3 tickets for 10/27 @ 1st Mariner Arena?

I just found out I got a class at GMU that night. I would skip, but I got to present my project.

Oh yeah, the seats are in section 111 or 113. One or the other.

^^thanks for looking out 703.

what seats does everybody have? just bought 2 floor seat tickets off stubhub... floor 3 i believe...payed a little over but i deserve it for not getting themat launch.

^Section 1, Row too damn far back
laugh.gif

My brother is looking for two tix, so feel free to PM... also I'm willing to trade floor seats for something in a better view (ex. something in the 100s,200s, but in the first couple of rows of your section)

My seats are in Section 113.

However, I will be in the press pit for part of the show.

When you all see these photos. OMG.

The new Canon 7D is going to show and prove.

I have to cop me a 16GB memory card this weekend.

concert was crazy..Jay killed, Wale, J. Cole... I enjoyed N.E.R.D even though the crowd was dead.

great concert

Got there the second N.E.R.D ended so I can't speak on any of the opening acts. But Jay killed it! I was a little bit dissapointed he didn't do any ofhis earliest stuff like Dead Presidents, Politics as Usual, Feelin' It, etc. I'm trying to think of what the illest song he performed and I'mthinking it was when he brought out Pharell for So Ambitious.

Back
Top Bottom