WALE sounded SALTY in the XXL talkin about the WU TANG....

at rock the bells and any concert for that matter, all theyve played was most of their old stuff/36 chambers so they can get love

if they played theyre new stuff, id say only a small percentage would know it or feel it. And even a smaller percentage purchase their new stuff.

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

Funny how Wu sells out shows wherever they go , must only be whiteboys and new yorkers ... $#%@

Go to a live Wu show and report back if you ever been to a show with more energy. Wu live is just straight sick. Wale isn't dumb enough to mean what hesaid like the OP posted, at least I hope so. Not enough people care about the dude to read his interview but I can tell you this, if more people read thearticle your dude Wale could never play the Hammerstein ballroom. Thats a fact
laugh.gif

*waits for him to make an appearance and rant for 2 paragraphs with no line breaks or punctuation or nothing*

he didn't mean it that way..more in the way of fickle fans that will go to the shows but won't buy albums.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I think you're reading it wrong... I believe he meant it hurt to see them get that type of love but those same people won't go out and support by
actually buying an album these days. Atleast thats the way it looks to me.

Bingo...unless YOU worded your post wrong, thats what what you quoted is saying

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I think you're reading it wrong... I believe he meant it hurt to see them get that type of love but those same people won't go out and support by actually buying an album these days. Atleast thats the way it looks to me.

aint nobody buyin that %%##+! album either these days ... sad part is, hes new lol ... but yeah think he meant that those fans were funny ... but then again,maybe thats how hes gonna cope with his album flopping thinkin to himself "well they wouldnt buy wu either" ...

Falling off is inevitable. That doesn't negate Wu's overall legacy of greatness.
And yes, I thought 8 Diagrams was disappointing.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i didnt say forever... i said since forever... the album...
Oh damn I thought you were saying that they've always been wack, it didn't register.
embarassed.gif

Now I see what your saying, it kills me, but I have to agree. Even though Ghostface this summer was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Wale came on NT?
haha yeah I didn't realize this until I was listening to "hate is the new love" this morning and he says something like "to mypeople on NT" or something like that....I don't spend enough time in the music forum

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

You know damn well what he meant...this post was made to lure him in here again.
its not that serious
grin.gif

pick up the issue and read that ya sevles...if i interpreted it wrong then i apologize, but its exactly the way it was written.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Wale came on NT?
haha yeah I didn't realize this until I was listening to "hate is the new love" this morning and he says something like "to my people on NT" or something like that....I don't spend enough time in the music forum

Yeah fam..Wale comes on here regularly..Usually now though its just when there is a thread about Him...Im sure he will be on here soon enough...

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

You know damn well what he meant...this post was made to lure him in here again.

Yesssss lol exactly ....Jus tryna get Wale to come in here to stirrr up a argument about how he doesnt feel his music or like his speech in the article.
Its pretty clear cutt what he meant in the XXL article.
Dope article w/ all 10 up and comin artist tho

Back
Top Bottom