WALLET THREAD

MPLS612

formerly ame416
Lost my wallet...worst feeling EVER!
smh.gif

Once I get all my things back I'm gonna need a new wallet. I was thinking the Gucci Money Clip Wallet because I'm trying to carry as
little as possible and stop rocking a rubber-band.
guc025w-170580-a0vir-2019_4_p.jpg

POST YOURS

^^^^ mine looks excatly like that but its coach !!!!!

i dont like bulky wallets so someto hold the cash and some cards and cool with me

I just have an LV card holder, no need for a wallet because I don't really mess with cash.

glad you made this thread. that's EXACTLY what i need.
cuz right now it's like....george costanza....
laugh.gif

Found an old leather Coach wallet in my house a while back. Don't remember where it came from, but I'm not complaining.

I have a black Ralph Lauren tri-fold wallet that I grabbed at the outlet for under $20 bucks. I'm too cheap to get into the flashy designer things.

i had a lacoste wallet but that fell apart after 2 years. then i got a levis wallet that got stolen also. need to find a new one now.

a plain stafford wallet.

im gonna get a sb wallet when i get some extra cash though.

I used a Gucci bi-fold for about 7 years until I finally decided it was time to retire it.

I picked up a Coach Water Buffalo Wallet last year and have been using that ever since. It's got a larger profile than most wallets, but I like it.

Ive had this (or one just like it, might not be the exact model) for a couple of years now:

coach_water_buffalo_money_clip_card_case-400-400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom