WALLET THREAD

Originally Posted by knockboot36

I've been using a gucci bifold wallet i got last year for christmas. Just picked up a nice Polo wallet from marshalls that I'll start using soon.
From a gucci bi-fold to a polo wallet you bought from Marshalls? I knew NT liked polo but dam..

laugh.gif
@ the pic totem pole. It's funny how everybody's so trendy. Even down the the wallets.
laugh.gif

i have a fake LV wallet; if you want i'll give it to you. it's a monogram one...looks real...comes with box and everything.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Love that Rawlings wallet, buttery soft leather.

Almost collect wallets like I did shoes. Here's my rotation:
nerd.gif
is that a special edition murakami wallet?

Man I lostd my wallet right after I cashd my check with 510.00 in it and I got off the bus and went to buy somethin to drink and I couldn't find it well Ileftd it on the bus and some1 was lucky to find it and got some money I got everythin but tho but the money that was the worst day ever bro I hope that madeyou feel better and this is a true story

Originally Posted by dafreshstkid1987

Man I lostd my wallet right after I cashd my check with 510.00 in it and I got off the bus and went to buy somethin to drink and I couldn't find it well I leftd it on the bus and some1 was lucky to find it and got some money I got everythin but tho but the money that was the worst day ever bro I hope that made you feel better and this is a true story

it's also a cool story.

bro.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I actually just switche dup from...
ps_wal10.jpg

to...
rfx_510.jpg

Love the wallet and belt.

But I wanna laugh everytime someone gets that stupid beanie. Cmon, $300+ for a beanie? A BEANIE?
laugh.gif

No hate RFX, I see you in the other thread (dressing better).
glasses.gif

None taken. I do not wear much head wear and I only have one hat and one beanie and that is it.
I just really like it a lot and the price actually isn't that bad for $235.
If I'm going to have one so why not spend a bit more on it?

to...
rfx_510.jpg

what style of wallet is this one?? i wanted the graphite one but all they had was the brown one...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

to...

what style of wallet is this one?? i wanted the graphite one but all they had was the brown one...

It's actually called a pocket organizer.
And to the person asking where to get the beanie from, it (and any LV items) can only be purchased from an LV store or www.LouisVuitton.com.

Back
Top Bottom