WALLET THREAD

ahh that was part of a "graphite" collection they dropped a few seasons back, someone correct me if im wrong...... also i think it cost like $100 -$200 more cause of that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They released again this season.
I actually just got that beanie this season, a few weeks ago.
Just go to any LV store and you can have it shipped to you.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by RFX45

I actually just switche dup from...

to...
rfx_510.jpg

what style of wallet is this one?? i wanted the graphite one but all they had was the brown one...
eek.gif
I need to cop that belt to match my damier wallet.
thats a nice combo
pimp.gif

EDIT: my wallets on pg 3

i have one of these... LV pocket organizer... it small, there is a little pocket on the outside to hold a little cash, on the inside i hold 3 credit cards, my id, insurance card, and a concealed weapons permit...
20090304122339_big.jpg

0298518451894651_01.jpg
got this same thing, i want the graphite one now (up one post). simple, small and awesome. i usually have a money clip with it if i carry cash.

I actually just switche dup from...

to...

what style of wallet is this one?? i wanted the graphite one but all they had was the brown one...

It's actually called a pocket organizer.
And to the person asking where to get the beanie from, it (and any LV items) can only be purchased from an LV store or www.LouisVuitton.com.
damn i figured that.... i have the brown damier pocket organizer... they didnt have the graphite one when i was looking for a wallet... i stilldont see the graphite one on the LV website though.. when did you cop?

DAMN.... hell i think i just might sell my brown one to my friend that has been bugging me about it... and cop the graphite one....

Originally Posted by shaolin

i have a money clip now.
70i1e1.jpg

pimp.gif
bought it at a yard sale for like 3 dollars.. if that.

Get the job done, classy, doesnt scream for attention.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

IMO, you should go with a Tumi card case..

29lejvd.jpg

23uetjt.jpg

aoqcfc.jpg

Price ranges from $50-$70 depending on the style you get.
YES! I've had a Tumi card case for a few years now and it's been great...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I just have an LV card holder, no need for a wallet because I don't really mess with cash.
i was just thinking about this, pretty much the only things i buy with cash are drugs
laugh.gif

i've had the same wallet for YEARS now..still going strong..and its noting but a regular leather wallet from wal mart
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

I just have an LV card holder, no need for a wallet because I don't really mess with cash.
i was just thinking about this, pretty much the only things i buy with cash are drugs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can eliminate that too joe if your dealer takespaypal. I use a LV card holder too for my license and credit cards. For the money I do carry I just shove it in my pocket or use a rubber band.

I don't use a wallet....I use a cigarette hard case.....it works out well because since I'm a server I need room for my cash and card

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can eliminate that too joe if your dealer takes paypal. I use a LV card holder too for my license and credit cards. For the money I do carry I just shove it in my pocket or use a rubber band.

i hope you were joking about the dealers and paypal....u were right???

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Love that Rawlings wallet, buttery soft leather.

Almost collect wallets like I did shoes. Here's my rotation:
That LV Murikami joint
pimp.gif

I'd feel like an a hole if I copped one of those, that's like three weeks pay for me.
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
I have been using the same wallet for over 6 years
grin.gif

Almost bought a new Polo one today but I said I could probably go another 6
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom