WALLET THREAD

Originally Posted by aar1002

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I just have an LV card holder, no need for a wallet because I don't really mess with cash.
i was just thinking about this, pretty much the only things i buy with cash are drugs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can eliminate that too joe if your dealer takes paypal. I use a LV card holder too for my license and credit cards. For the money I do carry I just shove it in my pocket or use a rubber band.

i hope you were joking about the dealers and paypal....u were right???
I guess you don't see the emoticon in the front? Dudes on NT try to get on someone so quick.

anybody else just cant give up their old wallet. i have this no name wallet thats beat. i tried a few and they just dont feel the same.

Guess im the only one in here that likes Epi Leather. Dont have a picture but i have an LV Pocket Organizer as well but in Black Epi Leather. Enough to hold alittle cash and 3 cards as well for me. I like it because its not as gaudy a print as Daimer or monogram but feels just as nice. Its exactly like this one.

20070901024609_big.jpg

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I just have an LV card holder, no need for a wallet because I don't really mess with cash.
i was just thinking about this, pretty much the only things i buy with cash are drugs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can eliminate that too joe if your dealer takes paypal. I use a LV card holder too for my license and credit cards. For the money I do carry I just shove it in my pocket or use a rubber band.
lol yeah that'd be nice

is a rubberband more convenient than a money clip?

stelton%20card%20holders.jpg

It has space for 4 cards and about 3 bills if you fold them and tuck them in. Everything I need. It bends slightly so it fits perfectly in your pocket.

It's an aftermarket strap though and it is brown carbon fiber, it suits the watches car racing stylings.

I got a nice black leather bi-fold wallet for $12 from Marshalls. It's Nautica I believe and it gets the job done

Back
Top Bottom