Want. And I don't care what youse think...unless you agree...of course

Originally Posted by Small Fee

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Diana%20Taurasi-3.jpg

=

alice+the+goon+1.jpg

She would pipe you.

sick.gif
But why does she have the eyebrows that make her look surprised at all times? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shes just surprised someone would actually consider smashing.

That someone would not be me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

OP needs a better taste in women
no i don't. i didn't say she was a certified dime or anything.  i didn't say she looks better than jessica alba or kim kardasian (NT's favorite broads). i said "want"

i'd flagrantly foul her. early. first quarter.
she one of those chicks you play ball with in the hood and she aint the cutest but she cuter than the other broad who come down and play power forward.
and her body is amazing...+ all that stamina...
man... 3 hours. easy.

I'd rather smash that chick named Becky that use to play for the Liberty or that lesbian broad that played for Houston.

All these dudes that would turn down some poon has me questioning their sexuality.

You wouldn't smash cause of her nose?? We not even talking about wifing her up....we talking about SMASHING.

Smh

All these dudes that would turn down some poon has me questioning their sexuality.

You wouldn't smash cause of her nose?? We not even talking about wifing her up....we talking about SMASHING.

Smh

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i'd flagrantly foul her. early. first quarter.
she one of those chicks you play ball with in the hood and she aint the cutest but she cuter than the other broad who come down and play power forward.
and her body is amazing...+ all that stamina...
man... 3 hours. easy.
zactly. i have no doubt that pro athletes (read:football players) are blowing up her phone right now after seeing the cover.

Yall trippin..OP's photo selection is suspect but she could get it

Becky Hammon is the Real deal tho from what i remember

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

As a man with little to no standards, I would have sex with this woman.
Kind of hate to admit it, but this.  Maybe not stone cold sober, but around 2:00 a.m. after a night of drinking, she'd probably look pretty good. 

^^^ (Resists temptation to write "Google is your Friend") -- She's a professional basketball player in the WNBA and formerly a star with the UCONN Huskies. Not that I'm an expert on women's hoops, but I'd guess she's considered one of the top 5 or so female players there is.

Back
Top Bottom