Want to move from Pittsburgh to Orlando. Am i crazy? What to expect.

You're from Pittsburgh?
smile.gif
So am I!

But anyways. Why Orlando? Do you have a job opportunity there or something?

Orlando got a lot things:

theme parks
hotels
clubs
driving distance to Miami, Tampa
NBA team
weather
girls from every corner of the world

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

theme parks
hotels
clubs
NBA team
weather
^^^
If you're the clubbing type be ready to leave the club at 1am. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

theme parks
hotels
clubs
NBA team
weather
Pretty much all of this (except the girls and club, married
sick.gif
smile.gif
). Looking for a change of pace. Job, housing etc are non issues. Have some family right outside Orlando. I have kids so school is big issue. Its a different way of life and as much as I love the burgh, it can get old.

I have family in Orlando and have also been thinking about moving down. I just don't know how easy it will be to find work 
ohwell.gif

I made the move to Orlando from Toronto in 06....for a woman at that....Orlando is boring as hell....only good thing is the outlet malls. Women are wack, dudes are hood, its racist as all hell...clubs are wack....cost of living is low tho.....

Originally Posted by pookieman

Orlando is boring as hell
I got a cousin out there that I visit every couple of years or so, the above plus the humidity makes Orlando a no-go for me.

yeah, orlando sucks.  i'd move further south.  northern and central fl are. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I have no idea why someone would want to move to Orlando except for a High paying job or school. Don't do it.

i live in orlando and i want out the jobs here suck
the clubs are trash and once u visit everything once it gets old

I made the move to Orlando from Toronto in 06....for a woman at that....Orlando is boring as hell....only good thing is the outlet malls. Women are wack, dudes are hood, its racist as all hell...clubs are wack....cost of living is low tho.....
People often forget that Florida is the deep south...  

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

theme parks
hotels
clubs
NBA team
weather
^^^
If you're the clubbing type be ready to leave the club at 1am. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
clubs end at 3am 

laugh.gif
 Pookie pretty much summed it up. My hometown is about 30 mins away from Orlando & the entire surrounding area is like this. My suggestion is unless it's a high paying job that you're moving for, don't do it fam.

Florida isn't true "South" though. The high amount of transplants over the years makes a difference. Go to the rural areas, yeah that's Southern, but a high amount of people aren't native Southerns for generations like in other states (Georgia, Bama. etc)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Florida isn't true "South" though. The high amount of transplants over the years makes a difference. Go to the rural areas, yeah that's Southern, but a high amount of people aren't native Southerns for generations like in other states (Georgia, Bama. etc)

Depends on the area. I think this hold true more so for South Florida than North or Central.

Back
Top Bottom