*WARNING* Looks like I'll be on the internet a whole lot more this weekend......

i know most of yall will look like this man

but Oh boy, I don't know what the hell this is, but I broke out in hives BADLY this past week, doc says its a side effect from having the flu last week,and good thing its not contagious, Im even on roids to stop it. Can't do much, just been sittin around watchin movies and stuff....check this nasty crapout.

Well Good Luck With That My Friend

But

sick.gif
sick.gif

Yoo no lie.

My friend about a month ago would break out in the nastiest hives ever.

Dude looked like a mutant. with beehive looking shapes ALL over his back, legs, arms, etc.

That !!*# looks like AIDS!!! I dont even know what Aids looks like...but I KNOW for a fact...thats what that is!!! RIP!!!

Go to an allergist and get a shot of steroids. It worked for me. He'll put you on pills that you have to take for a week.

Originally Posted by nnarum

I'd say that looks like an infection from a PS3.

lol or it might be from the 360 that i have thats RR'd 2 times already....

And i thought my threads are never class A

But man, I feel bad.... but why pics? No one ever asked
laugh.gif

God Bless

I had them during November for two days. Not painful, just annoying wanting to scratch every second. The Doctor said that I had an allergic reaction to a nikedri-fit shirt I wore, since I wore it to class before washing it. The chemicals on the shirt disagreed with my skin he said. Weird if you ask me.

You went to the doctor, but did he actually mention what it could be? It looks like something called Pityriasis rosea. If it is, it's completely harmlessand noncontagious. Should disappear in less than a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom