*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

We shouldn’t believe anything as far as Mysterio goes, cause well...he’s Mysterio. Also how would the Bugle get the tape if Mysterio was really dead....

I'm with you. Anything is free game with Mysterio. I loved Jake in that role too. I hope he doesnt leave the MCU anytime soon.

But there was a scene in the movie where the bald guy pulls out a tape from his station, so it could have been him who gave JJ the altered tape.

Plus, Mysterio's end game was achieved. J.J said he will go down as the greatest super hero of all time in the mid-credits.

PO

Last edited:
Mysterio isn't going down as the greatest anything :lol: Especially if its cuz JJJ said it.

Also Mysterio's endgame wasnt just be the greatest hero. Fam wanted the fame without the work. He wanted credit for being the hero without actually being one.

Most importantly, he wanted to be alive :lol:

More fools in here I see.

Could be interesting but also could be very terrible lol
This is like saying could be cold tomorrow or it could be cold :lol:

Guaranteed billion dollar franchise. Doubt its anythng close to terrible.
trash franchise going to be even more trash
Wrong.

Again.

As usual.
they didn't learn with ghost busters ehh? >D ill give Marvel some benefit of da doubt....for now...
How could you even Ghostbusters to anything Marvel does? :rofl:

Y'all gotta keep up. DC already got the all-female Birds of Prey about to drop. Marvel simply merging a genre with a market to make the most money.

This is like saying could be cold tomorrow or it could be cold :lol:

Guaranteed billion dollar franchise. Doubt its anythng close to terrible..
Im referring to an actual storyline lol I know the money gonna be there regardless but the story could be legit trash lol

Im referring to an actual storyline lol I know the money gonna be there regardless but the story could be legit trash lol
I am too.

Doubt it will be anywhwre near legit trash.

Something is off with y'all seeing female and immediately thinking it wont be good.

I am too.

Doubt it will be anywhwre near legit trash.

Something is off with y'all seeing female and immediately thinking it wont be good.
Legit trash probably was an overstatement but I am interested and seeing where it would go

they didn't learn with ghost busters ehh? >D ill give Marvel some benefit of da doubt....for now...

Ghost busters isn’t the only female film

Also marvel took a C list (probably more D list) hero in captain marvel and made a movie that out earned anything from a DC property

Last edited:
I’m terms of mysterio,

Right after he died Peter confirmed with Edith that there were no illusions left so idk how mysterio can pull a fast one

I’m terms of mysterio,

Right after he died Peter confirmed with Edith that there were no illusions left so idk how mysterio can pull a fast one

Unfortunately, peter wasn’t able to review what all beck and his crew did when they had access to Edith

So Edith could be compromised.. hell beck and his ppl could have built in a backdoor access to all what Edith had to offer and access to

Back
Top Bottom