Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

The funniest thing about this video is Kerr played in Jordan's era and had the nerve to call out the refs for no letting Curry run around freely. :lol:  

The shots fired at soccer. :rofl: Very good points, Steph Curry is a product of new "fans" who don't understand the game of basketball.
:lol: all facts
If you didn't listen from the start of the video, it's hilarious how he reminisces how trash the Warriors used to be and having a halftime band was their only highlight :rofl:

Last edited:
The funniest thing about this video is Kerr played in Jordan's era and had the nerve to call out the refs for no letting Curry run around freely. :lol:  

The shots fired at soccer. :rofl: Very good points, Steph Curry is a product of new "fans" who don't understand the game of basketball.

Most terrible is the way he tosses the ball instead of making a clean shooting movement. He's just blessed that he somehow hits them often. His shot selection isn't really better than kobe but actually keeps on chucking long distance shots despite he has an off night...
Maybe the monster blocks by Lebron scared him to go inside the paint?

This what started the whole NCAA nonsense.  Maybe we should go back and research all the big game winning shots in the NCAA and see where they are now in the NBA.
that shot, is my legit first basketball memory. It's why I was a NC fan, a James worthy fan and a Jordan fan. I saw it when I was 7 years old. Best way I can say, is that MJ played every game the way that LBJ played the final 3. Jordan was to the NBA what Oprah, Bill Gates, and Warren buffet are to their specific categories. But I learned so much about LeBron thanks to curry. Without the hate, the irritation, and push of a rival, we would have never seen this badass LeBron. I like this new LeBron, so I hope that curry and Co can spit out some more bs, so LeBron can shove it right back to them.

Most terrible is the way he tosses the ball instead of making a clean shooting movement. He's just blessed that he somehow hits them often. His shot selection isn't really better than kobe but actually keeps on chucking long distance shots despite he has an off night...

That play at the end of the game when Love was guarding him and basically made the play was god awful. My dude was running around in circles just trying to launch a terrible 3. I know Klay was like "wth is this guy doing. Pass me the ball"

That play at the end of the game when Love was guarding him and basically made the play was god awful. My dude was running around in circles just trying to launch a terrible 3. I know Klay was like "wth is this guy doing. Pass me the ball"
Breh 
mean.gif
. I'll never let it go that Steph couldn't cook Kevin Love who is God awful on defense at the top of the key 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Love really put the clamps on the NBA's first ever unanimous MVP 
mean.gif

Dude Lionblood start a ******* thread about it Jesus Christ man!

For 3 god damn pages now this same argument. Shut the hell up about it already or take it to PM, holy **** man

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Breh :smh: . I'll never let it go that Steph couldn't cook Kevin Love who is God awful on defense at the top of the key :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Love really put the clamps on the NBA's first ever unanimous MVP :smh:

Bruh will never leave my memory how Love put the clamps on him.Love just extending his career off that play alone :lol:. It looked like Curry was trying to show off too.

Thats one thing I wont hate on Klay about he just straight keeps it simple and launches the shot. Curry and all this dancing in circles and shooting off one leg for what? Take it to the hole or shoot a mid range and stop gunning. Your the best shooter of all time but its its Game 7 at home. Cut it out :lol:

Breh 
mean.gif
. I'll never let it go that Steph couldn't cook Kevin Love who is God awful on defense at the top of the key 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
Bruh will never leave my memory how Love put the clamps on him.Love just extending his career off that play alone
laugh.gif
. It looked like Curry was trying to show off too.

Thats one thing I wont hate on Klay about he just straight keeps it simple and launches the shot. Curry and all this dancing in circles and shooting off one leg for what? Take it to the hole or shoot a mid range and stop gunning. Your the best shooter of all time but its its Game 7 at home. Cut it out
laugh.gif
Dawg I actually have to explain to people how *** his shot selection and dribbling were in game 7. Dude settled for so many tough 3's when he has great dribbling skills and speed to take a dribble and take a step inside to shoot a midrange jumper. Dude just loves that 3 pt shot way too much. K Love looking like Kawhi on that light skinned Demon. 

The last two years were very exciting in basketball, but one reason why Football will always be the G.O.A.T. sport is that anyone can win. I mean you have perennial playoff contenders but it's not like basketball where I'm like yea these 3-4 teams  are a safe bet to go deep in the playoffs

Anyone else think MAYBE the pacers.
nerd.gif
  Paul George kinda showed me a little something this year, if they can get him a legit #2 option, who knows.

Toronto is a joke, I still don't understand how they are second seed every year.
laugh.gif

Anyone can win in any sport...... SMH man
Yeah? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm only responding to people who brought it up, wth is wrong with you? Is it that time of the month?

What is being inferred here :nerd:

Your point about the NFL is correct

Peeps that thought this was the best team ever, even if they won one more vs Cle :smh:

Last edited:

Breh 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
Bruh will never leave my memory how Love put the clamps on him.Love just extending his career off that play alone
laugh.gif
. It looked like Curry was trying to show off too.

Thats one thing I wont hate on Klay about he just straight keeps it simple and launches the shot. Curry and all this dancing in circles and shooting off one leg for what? Take it to the hole or shoot a mid range and stop gunning. Your the best shooter of all time but its its Game 7 at home. Cut it out
laugh.gif
Dawg I actually have to explain to people how *** his shot selection and dribbling were in game 7. Dude settled for so many tough 3's when he has great dribbling skills and speed to take a dribble and take a step inside to shoot a midrange jumper. Dude just loves that 3 pt shot way too much. K Love looking like Kawhi on that light skinned Demon. 
Kevin Love somehow found his gold lockdown defender badges before game 7 
laugh.gif

See here's the problem with this Stephen Curry crap the NBAs corporate sponsors dreamed up.
Yall keep saying Steph takes a lot of bad shots but keep acknowledging him as this all time great shooter.

All time great shooters don't make a habit of taking bad shots.
Their shot selection, coupled with their shooting percentage is what made them great shooters.
Jackin up as many 3s a game as you can so you can break a record doesn't qualify you as the greatest shooter ever.

See here's the problem with this Stephen Curry crap the NBAs corporate sponsors dreamed up.
Yall keep saying Steph takes a lot of bad shots but keep acknowledging him as this all time great shooter.

All time great shooters don't make a habit of taking bad shots.
Their shot selection, coupled with their shooting percentage is what made them great shooters.
Jackin up as many 3s a game as you can so you can break a record doesn't qualify you as the greatest shooter ever.

It used to be Ray. He still has the best jumper in NBA history but Curry is the best shooter in history. Ray cant create off the dribble like Curry can and shoot at that high of a percentage. Ray in his prime could but even then it wasnt like this. Does Curry get carried away with it? Yes absolutely but hes still the GOAT shooter and a fool at the same time that cost them a chip :lol:

It used to be Ray. He still has the best jumper in NBA history but Curry is the best shooter in history. Ray cant create off the dribble like Curry can and shoot at that high of a percentage. Ray in his prime could but even then it wasnt like this. Does Curry get carried away with it? Yes absolutely but hes still the GOAT shooter and a fool at the same time that cost them a chip :lol:
I'll give him best 3pt shooter, but not greatest shooter.
MJ fade away >>>>>>> Steph Curry off balance 3s

Curry ain't even the best scorer in the past decade doe
Guy can barely dunk and gets his layups blocked quarter of the time

I'll give him best 3pt shooter, but not greatest shooter.
MJ fade away >>>>>>> Steph Curry off balance 3s

You do have a point. That MJ fade away was basically automatic and as said in here i dont think ive seen Curry ever shoot a mid range shot
Curry was actually automatic from mid range in the regular season
Once post season hit, the times he wasn't injured he either chucked a 3 or went for those flashy layups where it got blocked half the time
Too predictable

Back
Top Bottom