Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

He tried to be the hero, dude's showboating cost them huge in game 7 between that unnecessary behind the back pass and trying to swag on Love instead of make the smart play, he cost them the game.

Crazy part is he clearly contemplated heaving it up from forever soon as love switched on em too dude ad his mind made up how the game was gonna end
That's the crazy part. He was too busy coming up with a way to get finals mvp or make the people talk about everything besides his lackluster play he forgot to win the game. "Maybe if I throw it behind my back, he hits the shot and they will love me again. Yea sportscenter will love that one". "If I drain one from 30 feet it will look cooler than hitting him with one move and getting the easy 2". They are supposed to have 2 rings right now, he gotta take full responsibility because when they were winning he got all the praise.

Bruh I've watched this video at least 20 times. First and foremost,  Kevin Love clamped up Steph. Sorry I gotta keep pointing that out. But also, these ****** had two timeout's left lmao.

Not only was that a trash *** offensive possession, this dude Curry literally created 0 space. Could've easily gotten a midrange jump shot after hitting Love with the Hessy. Could've gotten two for one and had the last shot. But nah this ***** wanted to do some winky dink Professor from And 1 ********.

:rofl: all of this. We lowkey call Kyrie hot sauce but that is def Steph now. Kyrie made no critical dumb turnovers and just handled business. Curry wanted to showboat so bad.

That's the crazy part. He was too busy coming up with a way to get finals mvp or make the people talk about everything besides his lackluster play he forgot to win the game. "Maybe if I throw it behind my back, he hits the shot and they will love me again. Yea sportscenter will love that one". "If I drain one from 30 feet it will look cooler than hitting him with one move and getting the easy 2". They are supposed to have 2 rings right now, he gotta take full responsibility because when they were winning he got all the praise.

You on the money.

You could tell that finals MVP was in the back of his head.

aiite i know I'd leave but just one more thing when we win it all nxt year and yall run out of hate and envy I better not read

"o yall stacked how could you not win"

"yall would have to recruit superstars to win another title"

let's get the excuses out of the way early

Last edited:
put yall money where yall mouth is.
is all I got to say

and this is pre free agent pick ups

aiite i know I'd leave but just one more thing when we win it all nxt year and yall run out of hate and envy I better not read

"o yall stacked how could you not win"

"yall would have to recruit superstars to win another title"

let's get the excuses out of the way early
Bruh, it's 339 days until you can even remotely fix your lips to say "I told you so"

Chill with all the "when we win next year", it's clear you are trying to convince yourself at this point.....don't go out like that bruv, show a little self respect.

I mean all that in the nicest way possible.

Last edited:
Bruh, it's 339 days until you can even remotely fix your lips to say "I told you so"

Chill with all the "when we win next year", it's clear you are trying to convince yourself at this point.....don't go out like that bruv, show a little self respect.

I mean all that in the nicest way possible.
this is a hate/envy thread self respect is nowhere to be found sir

Need to send this to @Liger30
laugh.gif
yo are these shirts real? Been seeing this and the JR Henny tee everywhere

Need taht henny one 
nerd.gif

In light of recent events...

Hope you boys are ready,we're gonna need to conjure up all the hate we possibly can for this coming season...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Nah...Sorriors just got the 2nd best player in the league to TRY and beat the Best player in the league who just took their chip

par for the course

DO NOT SWAY OR GIVE IN TO THE NEW EVIL THAT HAS FORMED BROTHERS

KD just sealed his legacy as a chump, I can't believe he left westbrook hanging like that, after what they built and with donovan as his coach :smh: What a clown! I hope They either don't make it to the finals or they lose to lebron AND Lebron leads BOTH teams AGAIN in all major Stats

:lol:

All this proves is that Klay, STeph and Dray ARE NOT capable of handling option 1 responsibilities, Why on earth would they recruit a number 1 option after losing in the finals with a unanimous MVP. They were all in the room recruiting KD too. This team is just gonna be great to use in NBA2K17, that's it....

They actually look weaker than before in my eyes, especially Kerr who has committed to not coaching for a 2nd straight year. When you get a small taste of power and you know you can't hold on to it, you become desperate to hold on to it. Warriors are like the chick that Won a Miss America Pageant, should taken a bow and bounced, because it was just a feel good win(Like when the Mavs won) but instead, she gets her boobs and butt done and tries to be Miss Universe
everyone is like :rolleyes :stoneface:

Teams gonna be still knocking Steph down
KD gonna be getting Harassed all game
Klay still can't speak up
Draymond can't kick everyone in the balls and expect to get away with it

Westbrook finna show out
Lebron already chartered his flight back to work out

Cant wait till next season

Really didnt expect Kevin Durant to be a ***** *** *****.

Very disappointed in him. One of the few that I used to respect in the league

With that being said,

I hope he gets irreparable gout in his left foot and is bound to a wheel chair ringless for the rest of his life

Officially joining this thread....**** KD that ***** boy don't deserve a ring pulling this type of ***** ****

In light of recent events...

Hope you boys are ready,we're gonna need to conjure up all the hate we possibly can for this coming season...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/FTdnp4oMYHaTu/giphy.gif[/quote]

I was a Chef fan, but I can in no way support this clown *** All-Star team.

Back
Top Bottom