Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Imagine coming to the warriors hater thread after your team won
laugh.gif
Imagine not being able to participate in ANY basketball related conversation for 12 months without childish jokes and trolling.  

Now we back on top and you are damn right we are gonna gloat.  **** the haters.  We won another ship baby!!  

And to quote the great Klay Thompson......"there's no end in sight."

Get used to living in this NBA world, haters.  

Imagine not being able to participate in ANY basketball related conversation for 12 months without childish jokes and trolling.  

Now we back on top and you are damn right we are gonna gloat.  **** the haters.  We won another ship baby!!  

And to quote the great Klay Thompson......"there's no end in sight."

Get used to living in this NBA world, haters.  

Water off my back :lol: just saying it's like trying to run into your ex girl with your new girl. What you still worried about her for?

Blew a 3-1 lead with a 2 time MVP.
Not to mention that 2 time mvp and his teammate are sons of ex-NBA players.
Got a 7ft cry baby to join the team and then got Adam Silver to beg LeBron to let them win this year.

Water off my back
laugh.gif
just saying it's like trying to run into your ex girl with your new girl. What you still worried about her for?
ALL OF THIS
laugh.gif

This thread is for one thing and one thing only.

GSW fans strolling through Gloating is Hella funny. That some **** KD would do

ALL OF THIS
laugh.gif

This thread is for one thing and one thing only.

GSW fans strolling through Gloating is Hella funny. That some **** KD would do
And everyone in here knows how soft KD is. 

That nike commercial last night made me cringe. Too bad all his kicks are outlet fodder 

Worst title celebration I have ever seen.
This thread will never die

Been watching finals for a minute. Didn't even watch the presentation this year. Even when lebron lost in 2011 14 and 15 I still watched even tho I was heated

But kd got what he wanted i guess. The most irrelevant ring in history. Yeah u got a chip, but look at the circumstances

I ain't even mad no more. I know what this chip means to me: NOTHING. And unless you're a bay area native and have been a dubs fan your whole life, don't come at me trying to defend KD's decision and/or status you front-running pieces of garbage.

Talk that **** my g

I didn't see any of the presentation either. 

The last part I saw was Durant's Mother grabbing his face and saying something to him.

Blew a 3-1 lead with a 2 time MVP.
Not to mention that 2 time mvp and his teammate are sons of ex-NBA players.
Got a 7ft cry baby to join the team and then got Adam Silver to beg LeBron to let them win this year.
This this and this.

I think that 2016 meltdown will always make them insecure. I mean they did go 73-9 only to choke 3-1 so they needed to another MVP caliber player to beat one guy.

Revenge championship my a** do that without KD then call it revenge. This was a cheap way to do it. Meh

This is the root of it,dudes are still salty that nothing will ever change that 73 win choke

Not even winning a ring after joining forces with the next biggest choker

Not only that

Donkey green calling up Durant after game 7 to begged him to join the team. Cavs put you on your back like a h0e and you wanna cry to kd to join

Smh

Relax. A lot can change in even 1 year. Nothing is guaranteed. Money talks. From Lowe today: :smokin

They also know the Warriors may not be able to afford their team as the four stars sign mammoth new deals, potentially starting with Durant and Curry this summer. Depending on what happens with Iguodala, Shaun Livingston, and Zaza Pachulia -- also free agents in July -- the Warriors could vault $20 million over the tax next season, and $30 million over in 2018-19.

Thompson becomes eligible for a new deal that summer. Max him out, and the payroll could crack $300 million with extra penalties for repeat taxpayers. And that is factoring conservatively, with Iguodala and Livingston off the books after 2019; a below-market estimate for Patrick McCaw (a restricted free agent after next season); and the rest of the roster filled with minimum contracts, cost-controlled first-rounders, and cheapo second-round picks. (The Warriors have traded their second-round picks in each of the next three drafts, but they are trying to buy back into this draft, according to several league sources.)

Then comes Green, in the summer of 2020. If he hits free agency eligible for the super-max designated player extension, the Warriors are looking at a roster bill approaching $440 million. Coaxing two of the stars into below-market deals wouldn't make enough of a dent. They also paid almost $50 million into the league's revenue-sharing system last season, according to sources familiar with the data.

The Warriors print money, and they will print more when they move into a new arena in San Francisco. They are worth at least four or five times what this ownership group paid for them a half-decade ago. An unexpected leap in the cap could ease the pain.

Still, no team has ever paid anything like that. The Warriors almost certainly won't. The only way out is to trade one star. Thompson would seem the likeliest candidate.

Nobody is ready to go there yet, of course. The Warriors can't even acknowledge the dilemma -- even whisper the chance of a breakup -- before they have signatures from Curry and Durant on long-term deals. They will swallow normal-ish tax bills to hunt rings over the next two years.

"That's what we want -- to be contenders for years and years," Thompson said. "So far, so good."

I ain't even mad no more. I know what this chip means to me: NOTHING. And unless you're a bay area native and have been a dubs fan your whole life, don't come at me trying to defend KD's decision and/or status you front-running pieces of garbage.
+1 my man!

I didn't see any of the title presentation. I turned the game off in the 4th with about 6 min to go because I didn't want to see the snake celebrate at all. Only time I saw something was on IG and it was him chugging and beer and spitting it out 

Back
Top Bottom