Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

I'll bet my house the warriors will not win the next 7. They'll be fortunate enough to three peat.
$100 right now they 3 peat
I'm not doing this bro. No one on here has actually paid a bet. Are we gonna act like it's gonna start now? 
laugh.gif

champ shirts in stock soon.
Yo man I would so cop this in every color.

What that back looking like.

Just needs "kD" on the back in small print below the nick line and man, I'd load up the chest of drawers I tell ya.....

Yo man I would so cop this in every color.

What that back looking like.

Just needs "kD" on the back in small print below the nick line and man, I'd load up the chest of drawers I tell ya.....
it has a cupcake with an easy button on it.

all the finals proved to me is that KD definitely threw game 6 last year

Ole cupcake

:smh:

Last edited:
Thought about something the other day and it really confirms the fraudness of this team.

KD, Klay Thompson, Scurry Curry, and Draymond Green, along with the greatest coach with a bad back to ever coach the game of basketball all on one team.

And these frauds still needed 20 from Iguodala to finish off LeBron and his rec league team.

How Curry been league MVP twice and get out shined on the biggest stage in basketball twice??????

Iguodala done carried this team TWICE in the finals, but all yall fake fans buyin Curry jerseys and at the rec blowin games jackin 3s from 40ft 
mean.gif

Funny you say that about Iggy because it's rumored he's looking for a big pay day and the Warriors can't do that for him, obviously.

So if he bounces it'll be interesting to see how this team runs going forward. Of course they're still stacked up front, but that bench is dreadful outside Livingston and Iggy and if you lose Iggy, yikes...

Funny you say that about Iggy because it's rumored he's looking for a big pay day and the Warriors can't do that for him, obviously.

So if he bounces it'll be interesting to see how this team runs going forward. Of course they're still stacked up front, but that bench is dreadful outside Livingston and Iggy and if you lose Iggy, yikes...

to piggy back off of that,

curry is the real mvp. not because of his on court play, but because of his incredibly low salary. maxing him out and paying iggy is gonna tap gsw out financially. and david west needs at very least a minimal raise to stay as well. but since he got a ring, he may be looking to get paid as well.

what kills me is gsw fans say "vets wanna come play with us for nothing because they want to win."

thats the same thing theyve been doing with lebron for years, but those vets are washed up...and the ones that come to gsw will be all gravy? *****. it has to be one or the other

if i'm the cavs, i am trying to pry patrick beverly away from the rockets and find a legit 3/D shooting guard that can give KD a fight. IMO

Last edited:
to piggy back off of that,

curry is the real mvp. not because of his on court play, but because of his incredibly low salary. maxing him out and paying iggy is gonna tap gsw out financially. and david west needs at very least a minimal raise to stay as well. but since he got a ring, he may be looking to get paid as well.

what kills me is gsw fans say "vets wanna come play with us for nothing because they want to win."

thats the same thing theyve been doing with lebron for years, but those vets are washed up...and the ones that come to gsw will be all gravy? *****. it has to be one or the other

if i'm the cavs, i am trying to pry patrick beverly away from the rockets and find a legit 3/D shooting guard that can give KD a fight. IMO

Curry is low now because that contract is a few years old. I believe before he blew up in 2014

Now that his contract is about to expire he's gonna get like 200 mil I think over 5 years I believe. Kd said hell take a pay cut to keep the team together. Klay said he's staying for a bit

Iggy may just bounce if he really wants that extra bread. Curry getting maxed would probably make iggy want to leave and get more money

Thought about something the other day and it really confirms the fraudness of this team.
KD, Klay Thompson, Scurry Curry, and Draymond Green, along with the greatest coach with a bad back to ever coach the game of basketball all on one team.
And these frauds still needed 20 from Iguodala to finish off LeBron and his rec league team.
How Curry been league MVP twice and get out shined on the biggest stage in basketball twice??????
Iguodala done carried this team TWICE in the finals, but all yall fake fans buyin Curry jerseys and at the rec blowin games jackin 3s from 40ft :smh:

View media item 2475411

Curry is low now because that contract is a few years old. I believe before he blew up in 2014

Now that his contract is about to expire he's gonna get like 200 mil I think over 5 years I believe. Kd said hell take a pay cut to keep the team together. Klay said he's staying for a bit

Iggy may just bounce if he really wants that extra bread. Curry getting maxed would probably make iggy want to leave and get more money

agreed...but i give him some credit for not being disgruntled about the fact that he outplayed the deal. after the 3rd year, he could have renegotiated. but it benefit him in the end to wait till this year.

either way, his contract made it possible for KD to come to gsw.

even if KD takes less money, it doesnt mean that he'll take 10 mil a year less...maybe 4 to 5 mil imo

after this off season, gsw cap situation will be much worse than it was the past 2 seasons. that is a fact

agreed...but i give him some credit for not being disgruntled about the fact that he outplayed the deal. after the 3rd year, he could have renegotiated. but it benefit him in the end to wait till this year.

either way, his contract made it possible for KD to come to gsw.

even if KD takes less money, it doesnt mean that he'll take 10 mil a year less...maybe 4 to 5 mil imo

after this off season, gsw cap situation will be much worse than it was the past 2 seasons. that is a fact
Dude aint disgruntled because they are all aware of the big paydays that are in their immediate future.
Their main focus is to stay healthy and avoid any serious long term injuries so they can cash out.

Back
Top Bottom