Was my girl and I in the wrong for not paying bill entirely

Nereyda Vuelve Por Dios

formerly DONRE
Long story short went to this spot for dinner last night had to ask busboy to get a waiter for us after 20 minutes of waiting. 5 minutes later I went up to a group of them to demand some service.

Food came out an hour and like 20 minutes later. Food was good.

Asked for check shortly after. Waited another 15 minutes. Got there at 10:10 didn't leave the place till 11:50 just waiting. Bill came out to 91. My girl said she would pay but what I wanted. So I left 60. Slowly walked out hoping to catch wreck.

**** you Mamajuana cafe in queens. Service was decent last time.

Was we wrong?

Look if service was ****** I would have left long before the food came, but if you ate you should pay the bill. If it was that bad I would have talked to the manager usually that gets you a comp meal or discount, but to dine and dash after you waited for the food is kinda corny.

You already feel guilty by making this thread.

Go buy some food for the homeless, it'll make you feel better.

Last edited:
You should of left if it took that long. But if yous ate, yous should of paid the whole bill. I wouldnt leave a tip though after all that.

Look if service was ****** I would have left long before the food came, but if you ate you should pay the bill. If it was that bad I would have talked to the manager usually that gets you a comp meal or discount, but to dine and dash after you waited for the food is kinda corny.
This. 

An hour and 20 minutes?

Would've skedaddled at 20 minutes.

Yes that is not good..u need to pay

If the service s bad that should b shown in the tip only

Tip thread in 3..2..1....

Last edited:
At MOST you should've left after you ordered, on some "waste my time, I'll waste YOUR time" type steeze.

Personally, I would've pieced up the waitstaff. Everybody know queens cats ain't got no hands.

Funny this was brought up.

Went to a bar a week ago .

Sat there for about 15 mins eating to order a drink while watching the game with the waitresses walking past me actin like I was a ghost.

Told myself to move somewhere else at the bar and give it another 5 before I left . The manager saw me and asked me have I been served,I told em what happened . I got a free drinking while hearing all the waitresses get chewed out . :lol:

You cut 30% off a bill cause you felt like it? This is shameful behaviour.

Niketalk has taught me that some people need to be legally confined to eating in their homes only.

Last edited:
Another thing to note.... Don't ask if you and your girl are in the wrong, just you fam!

She wanted to pay. You said no, so you can pay 2/3 the check. She should really consider the relationship she's in.

You put that waiter in a ****** position where he has to come out of his own tips for the night to cover the rest. Been there, not a good feeling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom