Was this teacher in the wrong for pushing a student in trying to break up a fight? (vid)

I'll put up the vid in the 2nd post (can't find the embed feature anymore)

I can understand why the parent was upset, but how about placing some of the blame on your wild %#% daughter for going back for more? The parent ain'twinning this battle w. the school district.

"OOOhhh you got knocked the %%Q# out, I got it on video"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope.

My brother got worse from a teacher back in HS. 3 stitches to the top of the head after being thrown down and he hit the top of his head on the corner of abrick wall. Then the teacher held him down with his knee in the back...

cell phone cameras have a way of making semi fast motions look LIGHTNING fast. I think it has to do with the frames per second (fps) and if any of those framesdrop.

luckily her backpack was on. it saved her .

btw, if this mom wins the fight, it teaches her daughter some terrible lessons.

id tell my kid, "you messed up. deal with it"

nahhh he should have just stepped in though.

i went to a hood *+# school, and the teachers would just stand in between people. then beack up would come in and make a wall.

but at the school i went to... there was a gang of sheriffs walking around so yeah... things did get serious though. either way..

smh at these parents trying to get something out of that...whats the teacher supposed to do? let them fight?

What a joke that this is NEWS, he didn't do anything wrong.

Dumb *!% girl went to attack her a 2nd time.

Yeah he was wrong for pushing ... BUT ... look at how these kids were acting! These are middle school kids cursing. Come on now, hold your kids responsible aswell. He was right for pushing her but it was a little OD in how hard he pushed.

my parents wound give a %%#$ if they saw that i went in after they broke it up. that mother is a just fool lookin for her 15 seconds of fame.

Kid deserved to get pushed. Parents like this amaze me. Never holding their kids responsible for their actions. Talking that, "She's a goodkid..." crap.

Nope he had to break the fight up fast and thats what he did. It wasnt his fault she came back to the fight for more.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

my parents wound give a %%#$ if they saw that i went in after they broke it up. that mother is a just fool lookin for her 15 seconds of fame.
laugh.gif
sorry to hear that.

let a teacher put his hands on me or any of my children like that.. it'll be a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom