Was this teacher in the wrong for pushing a student in trying to break up a fight? (vid)

na these lil !+%%%* is wild. u gotta do what you gotta do as a teacher. ESPECIALLY in public school

"SIT DOWN!!"
roll.gif

granted teachers get away with doing $%%# like this on the regular but that doesn't make it right. he could've restrained her in a much safer way. shecould've sustained injuries off of that and then would it still be ok?

let a teacher put his hands on me or any of my children like that.. it'll be a wrap.
right

its a lose lose for teachers breaking up fights. if they dont break it up, and if a kid gets seriously hurt the parents will be like why didnt anybody stop it.if they stop it and if something like this happens, or they may get dropped.

i know at the first high school i went too, this dude started a fight on purpose with a kid so a certain teacher would stop it. as soon as said teacher triedto stop it, he did serious damage to him. teachers are definetly thinking twice about stopping fights now

that girl deserved to get pushed like that, how you gonna try to go in for a cheap shot while the other girl is getting held down
smh.gif
how you gonna get pickedon by a fat white girl anyways?

I remember I wanted to be a teacher, then I worked for an after school program during college.....

Too many ignorant parents
smh.gif

People are too quick to call for "excessive" force, if he would've beat her #@* it would've been different, he just shoved her.
smh.gif
at thismom for being more upset at the teacher (she see's $$$ signs, let's be real) than at her own dumb #@* kid.

I teach in a "persistently dangerous" middle school and typically the teachers are the first and last line of defense with fights. In other words,you just have to do whatever is necessary. Contractually, we don't have to and the union frowns upon teachers getting physical (of course) but some of thefights are brutal.

A lot of the parents are straight up ignorant...I had to break up a fight between parents the other day at conferences...

He didn't need to push her like that. There is a difference between restraining and ****** tossing.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

smh at these parents trying to get something out of that...whats the teacher supposed to do? let them fight?
exactly, pushing her was necessary or else she would have kept going back at the girl.

funny stuff though, i always like watching HS fights and such
laugh.gif

my favorite from my school was some chick chasing another down the hall with a combo lock and smashing her in the head with it over and over.

he threw her pretty hard but im sure he was just frustrated, its understandable

i mean you people underestimate the power of a small girl.
them lil things start gettin all mad and powered up they like lil ping pong balls all zippin around.
i woulda prolly yoked both of them up in a million dollar dream then tell the rest of the kids they can have nap time too

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i mean you people underestimate the power of a small girl.
them lil things start gettin all mad and powered up they like lil ping pong balls all zippin around.
i woulda prolly yoked both of them up in a million dollar dream then tell the rest of the kids they can have nap time too

laugh.gif
@ the Million Dollar Dream!

yall dudes is stupid saying she deserved to get pushed
indifferent.gif

that is a little ++% girl and his big fat ++% didnt need to throw her like that

im not saying she was right for going back but as a teacher he could have handle that more professionally

Originally Posted by KingRamey

indifferent.gif

im not saying she was right for going back but as a teacher he could have handle that more professionally
so, what should he have done?

man that teacher didn't do nothin wrong, if he was a campus security and not a teacher his actions wouldn't have been questioned. He tried to break upthe fight in a manner that didn't involve throwing a student but when she came in to attack again he had to do what was necessary, which was throw her +@+!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by KingRamey

indifferent.gif

so, what should he have done?
1)he could have stopped attending to his daughter and moved the girl away

2) he could have got his fat #$* daughter off the floor and took her in the class room
Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I look at it like this, he went easy on them both when he initially broke the fight up. The ignorant little girl decides she wants to ignore the teachers and go back for more. He handled the situation professionally in the beginning, but obviously the brat couldn't respect that so he had to use some physical authority to let her know she's done. The mom is probably babying the child as we speak although it's pretty clear cut that her daughter threw the first punch. I have no sympathy for that kid.
yea but he has to remember he was in a school and he's a teacher

i understand he was trying protect his daughter but in that environment he should have put his fatherly instinct to the side and think it through

if he was in public MAYBE but in school NO

Back
Top Bottom