Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you sure? IMO Hump regressed heavily after those double double years with the Nets

He's better than Booker and would be a upgrade to the bench. I wouldn't be mad at this signing.

I just dont wanna see them to over the cap where the luxury tax murders them, and then grunfield does some dumb moves to clear up cap space

Just watched first take and Stephen A Smith actually praised Grunfield, idk what the world is coming to

you sure? IMO Hump regressed heavily after those double double years with the Nets
He's just a better player period. 

Depending on what he's paid...Kris Humphries is a good 7th or 8th guy in a rotation. He was more productive than Trevor Booker this past season...in less playing time at that.

I couldn't care less about the Kardashian ****.

Last edited:
I know my dude VP says there is no chance, it's still fun to speculate....

The Wizards have hired David Adkins as a player development assistant. Adkins was previously an assistant coach for Maryland's women's basketball team, and coached Kevin Durant when he was in high school.

Link

*In regards to Ariza, would it be a sign & trade, or is Houston just outright signing him?

So who replaces Ariza then? Regardless of how good Otto looks in a summer league game, he's not going to be able to be the elite defender or outside shooter that Ariza was last year. And they better not just sit by and do nothing now that they're not using money on Ariza.

Apparently we offered Ariza the same deal as the Rockets.
He just didn't want to be here then.. funny, after he kept saying how much he wanted to stay and that he loved the team chemistry we were building.

:smh: Dude is shady, we don't need people like that around the locker room anyways

Last edited:

Apparently we offered Ariza the same deal as the Rockets.
He just didn't want to be here then.. funny, after he kept saying how much he wanted to stay and that he loved the team chemistry we were building.

mean.gif
Dude is shady, we don't need people like that around the locker room anyways
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom