**Washington Wizards Offseason Thread** Blatche re-upped....5 years/35 mil

It's not all good....

[h1]Andray Blatche breaks his left foot [/h1]

The news is rarely all good when it comes to the Washington Wizards, and even "John Wall Day" -- which D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty proclaimed June 25 -- has been soured with some disappointing news. Wizards forward Andray Blatche confirmed that he broke his left foot this week.
Blatche has been denying rumors this afternoon that it occurred while playing basketball at Berry Farms and says that it occurred during a morning workout.

Out 8-10 Weeks

SMH at blatche, you gotta take it easy on the offseason dude

i have a feeling john wall will wear #10, no reason why tho but i think he'll get #10
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HottDogg2k3

[h1]John Wall's uniform preferences: 3 and 15?[/h1]

Since the Wizards won the lottery, fans put 2 and 9 together and realized that Wall's collegiate number -- 11 -- was retired by the Bullets/Wizards, in honor of Elvin Hayes. He's been asked about that issue at least five times in the past 24 hours, and the answer is gradually getting clearer.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2010/06/john_walls_uniform_preferences.html

3 for the time being...when Nick Young gets traded, get #1
laugh.gif

he signs autographs "john wa11", with the L's as 1's, so i guess hell have to come up with a new signature also. 

Wall ALREADY getting exposed to the nightlife..

Table last night at Lux..
smh.gif

Hanging with Blatche wont do him any good either
laugh.gif

Blatche...don't corrupt the kid!

Blatche is the type of dude to have a gucci print crutch while he rehabs from the broken foot...kinda like the dude from the diplomats back in the day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Blatche is the type of dude to have a gucci print crutch while he rehabs from the broken foot...kinda like the dude from the diplomats back in the day
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  he do strike me as that type of bama...Double Js What you think of the 17th pick Seraphin?....they say he is raw but he seems like
he can be a serious defensive presence just off athletic ability alone.

Originally Posted by BALLINaintEASY

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

All this talk about him being influenced...I'm sure the man is competent enough to know who would help him and who's a fool.

John Wall was posted outside of K street lounge with Wale last night @ 3am. He aint give some random dude dap and dude was like "Don't act like you aint from North Carolina, you'll get dropped on site out here!"
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. _'s already trying to put the green light on dude
smh.gif

As far as Seraphin, from what I read both Cleveland and OKC wanted him pretty badly. Cleveland was going to try to trade into the 1st round (with what, I don't know...) and nab him, and OKC wanted him at 18. He's a guy that EG coveted, and from what I hear/read, he's like Nene. Unfortunately, he's very raw on the offensive end. There's minutes for him behind both Blatche and McGee, so I think he may come over this season. I'm not 100% certain, but I think he has some sort of leg injury and he'll miss summer league....

Let me ask you guys....what do you think of Trevor Booker? I think it was a HUGE reach at #23, but he reminds me a little of Jason Maxiell. Dude plays with a ton of intensity/hustle, and that is exactly what the Wizards need....

As of now, here's who's in for Summer League

Star-divide

* According to Truth About It, who asked Ernie Grunfeld about it before the draft, John Wall, JaVale McGee and Cartier Martin are on the team.
* Kevin Seraphin will not be on the team, per Michael Lee.
* Jerome Randle of California will get an invite, according to Draft Express.
* Duke's Jon Scheyer (Maryland fans flip out now!) will also be on the squad, according to Draft Express.
* Michigan State's Raymar Morgan is also on the team, according to the Detroit Free-Press.
* Kevin Palmer, a 6'6'' guard, from Texas A&M Corpus Christi, has received an invitation to play for the team.

http://www.bulletsforever...league-tracker#storyjump

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

John Wall was posted outside of K street lounge with Wale last night @ 3am. He aint give some random dude dap and dude was like "Don't act like you aint from North Carolina, you'll get dropped on site out here!"
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. _'s already trying to put the green light on dude
smh.gif

Took 1 day for Wale to leech on to the kid...
smh.gif
Rappers flock to b-ball players like sharks to blood....

WOW....I NEVER seen anything like this....

Wait, you guys ended up trading for Seraphin, too? Wow. I missed that.

I love Booker, man. Probably my favorite player in the draft besides Da'Sean Butler. I think he's an instant impact player off the bench based on athleticism and effort alone, and judging by how he consistently improved offensively, I feel like that can continue. He can shoot a little bit, and he knows how to move the ball, too. He's undersized, but a supreme athlete and a brute. He might have got by on bullying dudes in the paint a lot in college, but he still did it at like 215 - it's not like he was out there with Dwight Howard physical superiority. Get him in an NBA weight room, and I don't think you'll have to worry about him being pushed around underneath.

I knew he would end up going first round.

Check this out....

Booker is an above-average athlete with incredible speed. Wall's wheels have been well-documented, but did you realize that Booker is faster? At the combine, Booker recorded the fastest time in the three-quarter court sprint, measuring in at 3.10 seconds - or 0.04 seconds faster than Wall, Avery Bradley and Wesley Johnson. He's at least 30 pounds heavier than all of them.

pimp.gif

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2010/06/what-the-draft-means-for-the-w.html#more

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Wale + Blatche. SMFH.
crazy thing is, Blatche had surgery yesterday morning....still found the energy to hit the club. 
laugh.gif

What a clown! Is it really that important to hit the club? I have a bad feeling about this clown and wale around wall. He seems like he is focused though.

laugh.gif
you guys need to calm down. every NBA player frequents clubs, except maybe Kobe and Grant Hill.

Lebron, D-Wade, etc stay in the club.. they turned out fine.

Check this out....

Booker is an above-average athlete with incredible speed. Wall's wheels have been well-documented, but did you realize that Booker is faster? At the combine, Booker recorded the fastest time in the three-quarter court sprint, measuring in at 3.10 seconds - or 0.04 seconds faster than Wall, Avery Bradley and Wesley Johnson. He's at least 30 pounds heavier than all of them.

pimp.gif

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2010/06/what-the-draft-means-for-the-w.html#more

that's why I wanted him so bad on the Knicks. It's good to see that John is getting so much love in DC

Back
Top Bottom