**Washington Wizards Offseason Thread** Blatche re-upped....5 years/35 mil

Im interested and excited for the wizards, never stopped rooting for them, except those 5 times I went to
laugh.gif
and it just seemed like they didnt deserve to be in the NBA, I mean I saw WCAC games with more intensity.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

wow..@ the things people sayin bout me in here...damn...$#%% be so messed up , the way people talk sometime

roll.gif

this !+!%% is #!%%*!!!!!!!!

Does anyone think that the knicks will try to go after Arenas if they don't get Lebron?

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

what do you guys think about Ronnie Brewer? �he actually plays D, but needs some work on his 3 point shot, but hes young....i think hes a little more expensive than the guys�we've�already reached out to though.

also heres a behind the scenes of wall's reebok commercial.......the white ones are really growing on me

I'd love to have Ronnie Brewer on the roster.  I dunno how'd it work, but he goes at it while playing defense. He doesn't have much 3pt range, but he shoots around or ABOVE 50% from the floor as a SG/SF. He'd bring some much needed versatility and EFFORT to this roster...that is something that Nick Young does not do. I don't know how much he'd cost, but if there was a way to send Nick Young and a future 2nd round pick to Memphis for him, that might be a good risk to take....I'm all for it.

According to Mr. L, Gil tore his ACL in Chicago working out....still waiting on confirmation tho
smh.gif

Well damn... If this ends up being true, this is probably the worst contract in sports history.  And to think, Gil gave back what, like 15 mil from the original offer?  ##%%.  Too bad Mike Miller is about to be in Miami or NY.  Damn.

Well damn... If this ends up being true, this is probably the worst contract in sports history.  And to think, Gil gave back what, like 15 mil from the original offer?  %$%%.  Too bad Mike Miller is about to be in Miami or NY.  Damn.

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

^How would that dude know and ESPN and what not hasn't reported it yet?

Have you turned on ESPN in the past month?

The only thing they been talking about is LeBron.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Sun Yue sighting
pimp.gif

First asian to ever win a chip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

However, he looked terrible out there. i only watched the first few minutes so..

Seraphin working out....

and he will be on the roster THIS year according to EG....

SL starts tomorrow for the Wizards...here's the roster:

[table][tr][th=""]Nbr.[/th][th=""]Player[/th][th=""]Pos.[/th][th=""]Ht.[/th][th=""]Wt.[/th][th=""]D.O.B.[/th][th=""]Last team[/th][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]John Wall[/td][td]G[/td][td]6-4[/td][td]195[/td][td]9/6/90[/td][td]Kentucky Wildcats[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Kevin Palmer[/td][td]G/F[/td][td]6-6[/td][td]205[/td][td]6/21/87[/td][td]Texas A&M-CC Islanders[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Jerome Randle[/td][td]G[/td][td]5-10[/td][td]172[/td][td]5/21/87[/td][td]California Bears[/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]Eric Hayes[/td][td]G[/td][td]6-4[/td][td]180[/td][td]2/26/8[/td][td]Maryland Terrapins[/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td][td]Cartier Martin[/td][td]G/F[/td][td]6-7[/td][td]220[/td][td]11/20/84[/td][td]Washington Wizards[/td][/tr][tr][td]30[/td][td]Raymar Morgan[/td][td]F[/td][td]6-8[/td][td]230[/td][td]8/8/88[/td][td]Michigan State Spartans[/td][/tr][tr][td]31[/td][td]Kyle Spain[/td][td]F[/td][td]6-5[/td][td]209[/td][td]1/5/87[/td][td]Passe-Partout Leuven (Belgium)[/td][/tr][tr][td]32[/td][td]Lester Hudson[/td][td]G[/td][td]6-3[/td][td]190[/td][td]8/7/84[/td][td]Memphis Grizzlies[/td][/tr][tr][td]33[/td][td]Aaron Pettway[/td][td]F/C[/td][td]6-10[/td][td]240[/td][td]1/4/80[/td][td]Ventspils (Latvia)[/td][/tr][tr][td]34[/td][td]JaVale McGee[/td][td]C[/td][td]7-0[/td][td]252[/td][td]1/19/88[/td][td]Washington Wizards[/td][/tr][tr][td]35[/td][td]Trevor Booker[/td][td]F[/td][td]6-7[/td][td]240[/td][td]11/25/87[/td][td]Clemson Tigers[/td][/tr][tr][td]42[/td][td]Abdulai Jalloh[/td][td]G[/td][td]6-2[/td][td]190[/td][td]1/10/86[/td][td]Springfield Armor (D-League)[/td][/tr][tr][td]44[/td][td]JP Prince[/td][td]G/F[/td][td]6-7[/td][td]205[/td][td]7/14/87[/td][td]Tennessee Volunteers[/td][/tr][tr][td]50[/td][td]Mike Sweetney[/td][td]F[/td][td]6-8[/td][td]260[/td][td]10/25/82[/td][td]Erie Bayhawks[/td][/tr][tr][td]52[/td][td]Sun Yue[/td][td]F[/td][td]6-7[/td][td]205[/td][td]11/6/85[/td][td]Beijing Aoshen Olympians (China)[/td][/tr][tr][td]55[/td][td]Hamady Ndiaye[/td][td]C[/td][td]6-11[/td][td]235[/td][td]1/12/87[/td][td]Rutgers Scarlet Knights
[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom