**Washington Wizards Offseason Thread** Blatche re-upped....5 years/35 mil

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif
Wall is not going to sign with Reebok, that boy is up to his neck in Nike connections.
well, it just happened.
pimp.gif
good stuff for Wall....

Creating his own legacy starts w. the shoe....

Allen (or anyone else), did you all hear why Wall was leaning towards Reebok from the jump?  He didn't want to sign w. Nike and be under Lebron's shadow....with AI no longer a marquee name for the company, he thought signing w. Reebok would be the right move because he'd be the "man" from the jump.  I like that.  Atta boy, Wall. 

*Community-wise, Butler has his heart in the right place....he gets it. 

From WojYahoo on Twitter...

WojYahooNBA

John Wall's endorsement agreement with Reebok will be worth nearly $25 million over five years, sources tell Y! Sports.

&

eek.gif

Huge score for Wall, especially after last year's top pick, Blake Griffin, is believed to have earned a deal less than 500K a year.

my new ai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and hes a wizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not sayin dude will be anywhere near ai, but now that ai is sure to retire, this is my new favorite player and i can legitimately root for my hometown team ...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif
Wall is not going to sign with Reebok, that boy is up to his neck in Nike connections.
well, it just happened.
thats a shock to me.. it only seemed natural that he would go ahead and sign with Nike. i guess props to Wall for wanting to do his own thing.

and that was a great read about Caron. i felt like him, Brendan, and Antawn left the organization disgruntled and its good to see he still messes with DC.
pimp.gif

Reebok?  I respect it.  He wants to be the face of the Wizards, and now he wants to be the face of Reebok.  I definitely respect 5 mil a year, too.

Caron 
pimp.gif

I'm listening to Leonsis Intro PC and he's basically saying that in a few years the colors will be different and insinuating that the Bullets were and still are iconic...without saying the obvious though
laugh.gif

It'd be the best move to go back to being the Bullets because Wizards are assiociated with Failure.

(Not saying the Bullets didn't have terrible years either, but hey, the only championship came with that name)

He'll change the colors...but after last year...he's not dumb enough to change the name back to the Bullets.

He'll change the colors...but after last year...he's not dumb enough to change the name back to the Bullets
Co-Sign I expect the old bullets colors to return but the name will probably stay the same

Huge score for Wall, especially after last year's top pick, Blake Griffin, is believed to have earned a deal less than 500K a year.

I bet whoever he signed with is glad they did after last year's start to his career.

He'll change the colors...but after last year...he's not dumb enough to change the name back to the Bullets
Co-Sign I expect the old bullets colors to return but the name will probably stay the same

I bet whoever he signed with is glad they did after last year's start to his career.

Why would they go back to Bullets colors? Then the Wizards, Clippers and Sixers would have the same exact colors

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Why would they go back to Bullets colors? Then the Wizards, Clippers and Sixers would have the same exact colors

Um....Red, White, and Blue is synonymous with Washington, DC.  NO ONE was a fan of the Wizards name and the color scheme.  Also, aside from the ********, the Nats, Caps, and Wizards would all have the same colors. 

pimp.gif

It's official...

I wonder what # JW will wear??

It's official: Wiz taking John Wall No. 1. David Falk told me Evan Turner will NOT work out for WAS - has one workout sched for PHI on 6/17

^From Michael Lee via Twitter....

This isn't "breaking news". Then again, any news is considered good for this sorry franchise and pestilent city/region.

They need to get Gilbert Arenas outta there ASAP or he'll ruin this kids life
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom