Watch Fear Factor This Monday...

jpzx

Supporter
The higher ups at NBC deliberated on whether or not to even show this episode. Ultimately, they decided to green light it.

The episode is going to air this Monday.

Last summer this episode was aired, it has taken MONTHS for NBC to figure out if they were going to show it.

Here is the challenge: Teams of two must completely drink full glasses of donkey fluids. One glass of donkey pee, one glass of donkey semen.

USA! USA! USA! USA!

sick.gif

I always thought it must be a horrible feeling if you get past that round where you gotta eat/drink some nasty crap, and then you lose in the final round
laugh.gif
..It's like "Word? I drank donkey semen in front of millions of people FOR NOTHING?!"

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I always thought it must be a horrible feeling if you get past that round where you gotta eat/drink some nasty crap, and then you lose in the final round
laugh.gif
..It's like "Word? I drank donkey semen in front of millions of people FOR NOTHING?!"

True.

I honestly had to look away a few times when they were swimming in cow blood to find cow hearts.
sick.gif

When the show used to come on like 10 yrs ago, I seen this one girl down the monkey semen no problem.  Me and the host had the same expressions...
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wasnt there an episode where they had to eat elk penis?
or was that the dave chappelle spoof?? I can't remember...

when they airing that episode of the chick who gets her head shaved??? i cant even imagine that being a challange??! lol o well

No amount of money would make me do that. I'd walk out without hesitation.
Serious question, couldn't they get sick from the semen? That's just disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom