Wayne's "Lollipop" to premiere on BET Access Granted 3/12 @ 7:30 pm EST {{Snippet Inside}}

Lil Wayne's first single has not been leaked yet, impressively, but the video has been made for it, which will premiere on BET Access Granted on Wednesday,March 12.

Makes one wonder if the artists leak the music themselves.� Wayne doesn't need a hype man.�
laugh.gif

Edit:� Here's a sneak peak of the vid.� RIP Static Major

The only reason I am excited is because this probably means Carter 3 will actually release.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

The only reason I am excited is because this probably means Carter 3 will actually release.

Remember "get something" from the carter. that video came out and it took like another year b4 the album actually came out and when it did thatsong wasnt even on there................... and snap yo fingers came out in like 2006. crunk rock was suppose to come out 2 years ago and now look at it dontlook like its ever gonna get released

^
right, weren't they gonna shoot a video for the lil jon/three 6 mafia song Act A Fool too?

I'm STILL wondering what happened, does anybody know?
I see he's at least breathing, I've seen his name pop up in a few songs lately.

I don't even wanna hear the CD, I just wanna know what happened.

Remember Cheri Dennis released a song that featured Jim Jones & Young Joc I believe entitled "I Love You" in 2006?

Didn't hear album that featured that tune drop like last Tuesday?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Beat sounds tuff, i hope wayne doesnt swing and miss wit dis joint wit a song called lollipop sounds kinda suspect but ehhh

Originally Posted by Tony For Mayor

C'mon even his fans gotta admit dude is HELLA SUSPECT!

I know people aren't that oblivious.

It really is starting to raise a lot of questions lol.

Back
Top Bottom