WC IV for $1 at Flightclub online?!?

Hey NT, I noticed on Flightclub that the price for size 10.5 White cement iv 2012 are priced at $1.  Clearly this is a mistake or typo on behalf of FC, but whats the worst that could happen if people were to order and claim to have received a confirmation email from FC?  I think I've seen this happen with a few other pairs listed on there in the past.  Just wanted to see if anyone has dealt with this situation and whats the result.  I'm thinking refund/cancellation.  Thanks in advance for your input.  
[color= rgb(59, 89, 152)][URL]http://www.flightclubla.com/[/color][color= rgb(59, 89, 152)][/color][color= rgb(59, 89, 152)]p.php?fc=la&c=aj&sc=aj4&i=01154[/color][color= rgb(59, 89, 152)][/color]0[/url] 

They just email you and say there's been a mistake, would you like to pay the actual price of $275 or whatever they're charging. No way they'll let that go.

Ordered
Since its a sale through paypal they can't take anymore cash from me. If anything they give me my shoes which I hope or I get my cash back 

lol yea im curious to see what happens...for those who ordered keep us updated!

I will I know immediately after I paid for it they went off sell. But I got my receipt so they better send me my IVs.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

I will I know immediately after I paid for it they went off sell. But I got my receipt so they better send me my IVs.
roll.gif

Exactly.
My money was send and my order confirmation email arrived.

I want my shoes. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

roll.gif

Exactly.

I want my shoes. 
pimp.gif
The sad part is that if your money is gone ($1.00) and you got a receipt / e mail confirmation, I don't know if they can really say that they won't send you what you ordered. It's in stock, it's not like a Finishline RD cancellation because Flightclub actually has them in stock. It was their fault.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
To further explain the above statement and why I'm correct ^^^

funny-science-news-experiments-memes-dog-science-fuzzy-logic.jpg

eek.gif
if people get WC IVs for a buck..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

roll.gif

Exactly.

I want my shoes. 
pimp.gif
The sad part is that if your money is gone ($1.00) and you got a receipt / e mail confirmation, I don't know if they can really say that they won't send you what you ordered. It's in stock, it's not like a Finishline RD cancellation because Flightclub actually has them in stock. It was their fault.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
To further explain the above statement and why I'm correct ^^^

funny-science-news-experiments-memes-dog-science-fuzzy-logic.jpg

eek.gif
if people get WC IVs for a buck..
nerd.gif
Its really 1$ + 17$ shipping.
Flightclub says no refunds, exchanges or anything. Its product shipped and thats it. I really want them to keep their word. I should get shipping tomorrow or by 5. 

If this goes through all is forgiven on that crappy release day
mad.gif

someone said they received this message from FC: "hello, your order for the air jordan 4 'cement' size 10.5 for $1 was cancelled due to a glitch in the system"

Back
Top Bottom