+ + + WDYWT April 2009 vol. STILL NO PIC QUOTING!!! + + +

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Haha CRIS. if you want a front AEROSPOKE lettme know, i hate that wheel and will sell it for CHEAP. But yea man me, u, and Pete should go riding when the weather gets better.

.............Haha, I'm actually selling mine.

Cris.

Aerospoke- sucked when they first came out bout 20 years ago and continue to suck (unless you're a tri-geek). I never bought a pair, but fell for the hypeof Spinergy. They suck too!

For a weird April sunny/snowy/rainy/windy/cold/kind of warm Jersey day (literally all of these conditions within' a few minutes/hours
alien.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
)

On campus today running errands for Fall 09' semester

2ed0gmr.jpg

Acura Integra. Watch. H&M. Crooks & Castles. RRL. Nike Dunk SB (Appetite for Destruction)

Fred Perry
Gap
Mili's

Weather finally cleared up out here damn snow

dont worry Q thats the last of it .....i hope

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Haha CRIS. if you want a front AEROSPOKE lettme know, i hate that wheel and will sell it for CHEAP. But yea man me, u, and Pete should go riding when the weather gets better.

.............Haha, I'm actually selling mine.

Cris.

Aerospoke- sucked when they first came out bout 20 years ago and continue to suck (unless you're a tri-geek). I never bought a pair, but fell for the hype of Spinergy. They suck too!

..............Word Fred, and they're heavy as poopoo, but they look sooo cooool, haha.....sellin' mine, rather use the money in Disneyland next month,YESSS!!!!! Haha.

Cris.

five30, I'm Vans-ing too...

but before we get to that, i wanna give a HUGE shout out to both UL mens and womens teams in making it to elite8 and championship game. what a year
...the stars
360846695.jpg

360846702.jpg

out on the town, my day off, thank ya jesus!
smile.gif

swangin'
laugh.gif

360846589.jpg
360846602.jpg

360846585.jpg

bonus
360846687.jpg

ville..ore!

Back
Top Bottom