wdywt dmv edition

theres a wdywt edition in sneakershowcase for people from all around the globe but i wanted to see what my fellow dmv'ers were wearing today...
i wore bare feet and bball shorts to kick it at home with the flu

smh.gif

How you gonna start a thread and not post a picture?

My-T.

ha i really didnt think anyone was gonna post in this but uhh if yall really wanna see my feet i mean i can put up a pic? lol no lie MyT when i saw that youhad posted in here i thought i was gonna get flamed i saw all the stuff you said about wale i was thinkin 2 myself
[keenan/kel]awwwww here it goes[keenan/kel]

^
Jacket is sick my dude. I vividly remember wanting that joint.

Didn't come in a 8XL, so I couldn't order. SMH.
How you gonna start a thread and not post a picture?
How you gonna respond and not post one? You know the [Bmore accent] ruuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwles.

[R.I.P. Huggy Lowdown] "No B.S., D.S!"

yo 731 are those the takashi 2s from that angle i cant tell but if they are i love em i have a pair myself

Yea they are and I like them a lot too. I just don't call them that. It seems odd that people kept the "nickname" even though Takashi had nothingto do with these. To my knowledge its like an Asian shop (Japanese? might be wrong) that is responsible for this dunk. But W/E I guess calling them TakashiII's is more simple.

this was friday, i aint do %#*@ saturday and im not leaving til later on tonight so.

major
target thermal
prada
delasouls

Bammas actually posted pics. Oh my.

Still don't think I'll ever understand the WDTWT threads. As much as I know it'd be a great mechanism for advertising for me...jus' can'tsee myself doin' it.

hahaha...i wear i 7.5.....those are a 7....they just have different laces..

hey im short what can i say....

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

More than half the people on NT sport bookbags with nothing in them.

grin.gif

as a student at centreville high school im pretty sure i need a backpack to carry books binders etc.

Originally Posted by HUNNIT8SEVEN

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

More than half the people on NT sport bookbags with nothing in them.

grin.gif

as a student at centreville high school im pretty sure i need a backpack to carry books binders etc.
It's a two-sided arguement. You're obviously on the side I wasn't talking about, hence the "more than half the people"instead of "everyone."

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom