++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

all of those AM lights were EU only, the reds are JD sports exclusive. not impossible to obtain, but it doesnt come that cheap either.

on that note, today to meet up with fellow NTers T21D and tellyjesko1023...
6yat1rr.jpg

T21D...
6xt372t.jpg

tellyjesko1023...
6tbzltx.jpg

Finally decided to use my new digi cam, Canon SD1000,
eek.gif
to me, probably
eyes.gif
to yall,but for the last 3 years I was rockin a HP Photosmart 720 3.3MP,
sick.gif
, so this 7.1 is
6jar0yg.gif
!

Anyways,

Zoo York Tee | Black 501's | Send Helps

6o4cqag.jpg

!*#% lol.what were the ones that people were getting for 50 in the pickup post in december? i remmeber dunks r nice got a pair that looked like those for 50 ithink, the red ones

dope bacons esco i am .... I spy teddy grahams
nerd.gif

yoo wes hurry up with assassins creed.... I know you want to play uncharted!!! btw 1st pair or 2nd pair?!?

clean factory plaids ecuno... I like the lawrence navy blue c/w the best...

iiite doggiesss peace....

Nice snakeskin 11s kya

gotem4cheap son u stay with heat. Nice Tiffs! Those are my sb grails

For me during a really foggy day today. Went to school, then to Mall of GA to see 1 Missed Call.
laugh.gif
I was the only 1 in the theater until this 1 couple came in as the movie wasstarting.

my fault Brian, I'll beat Assassin's Creed this week... yo do you have another box I can use... need to ship another pair of sneakers?

ESCO i AM & WISHEZZ, thanks...
clean bacon's... wish I picked up a pair when they re-released them.

Originally Posted by cs02132

!*#% lol.what were the ones that people were getting for 50 in the pickup post in december? i remmeber dunks r nice got a pair that looked like those for 50 i think, the red ones

those were the black/red/white ones at select outlets...i think xilegacy had a few pairs for sale..but dont quote me on that.
nerd.gif

(sorry xilegacy if thiscauses your inbox to implode
laugh.gif
)

bought 2 of these at the nike outlet yesterday. UN-DSed a pair today. LOVE them with jeans. MUCH hotter in person

7wk2wx2.jpg

decided to put on white laces instead

6ue2fmb.jpg

i regret not picking up those New Balances!! i was going to get them but that skohegan (sp?) thing....... i ain't know what it meant!

might make them one of my next pickups

stussygoods.apc.GeoffMcFetridge.mportage
81yz7z7.jpg

these dudes are unjustly underrated: The beatnuts- stone crazy
8a3pukj.jpg

nice fit tz loving the jacket. i want those chukka boot back damn should of never gave it away

tz my favorite vans ! i want a pair so bad...ill trade you my stussy vans for those? haha

Back
Top Bottom