++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

haha I live in pickering too.. my deck is just dirty though lol ... where about in pickering are you?

My bad if that's your fam's place, lol. I'm at Fairport, by the Olco gas station, just east of Whites and St. Mary's/Dunbarton. Yourself?

Nice kicks everyone!

6one4ck.jpg

Originally Posted by VintageSole412

Great fits everyone...
well rocked this for the rain/snow that is expected today.
Def wore the same shoes today.. such a great shoe

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by davidme00

94 shadow xs...............................................................................................................
Now these are Shadow X's.
smokin.gif
This Countdown Pack Shadow X is
sick.gif
compared to those.

u must be completely high right now...look at his tongue...that WAS da original color....same color as da retros, years of wear and tear changed da colorof those OG's.....

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by davidme00

94 shadow xs...............................................................................................................
Now these are Shadow X's.
smokin.gif
This Countdown Pack Shadow X is
sick.gif
compared to those.

u must be completely high right now...look at his tongue...that WAS da original color....same color as da retros, years of wear and tear changed da color of those OG's.....
YOU must be high right now. Obviously the shoe is beat, and the color has changed somewhat. But compare a brand new Shadow X to a Retro X and it'slike night and day as far as color hue is concerned. These STILL look better than the way JB made the retro Shadow X's.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

img0221cq0.jpg

man thoe huraches are fire, i almost coppd them, i duunno why i didnt
eyes.gif

Speaking of being high, I wish I had some of what this member is toking on.

Where were you when the Escape pack hit Nike Outlets for $30?

Even though this particular pair completely eclipsed the AM93s and the Huarache Trainers in the pack,

traaaaaaash.

And I apologize in advance for sounding so negative. I'm just stating my opinion.

been a long time since i posted in here. one of my trusty shoes, always seem to grab them when i can't think of what else to wear.

unionlc0.jpg

to work..

Back
Top Bottom