2194074651_8fb1ca4d24_o.jpg

-jb3

I regret passing on these Blazers for $15
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by davidme00

94 shadow xs...............................................................................................................
Now these are Shadow X's.
smokin.gif
This Countdown Pack Shadow X is
sick.gif
compared to those.

u must be completely high right now...look at his tongue...that WAS da original color....same color as da retros, years of wear and tear changed da color of those OG's.....
YOU must be high right now. Obviously the shoe is beat, and the color has changed somewhat. But compare a brand new Shadow X to a Retro X and it's like night and day as far as color hue is concerned. These STILL look better than the way JB made the retro Shadow X's.

retros look better IMO...but hell in 1993 i could careless bout em..i wanted da airforce max cb

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

5cf16d122ac0351cd460036707ff8128edbab416.pjpg
burberry hoodie, edd hardy tee, true religion jeans,jordan 8s ,prada shades...
smokin.gif
Why was is necessary for you to post every brand name that you were wearing? Is it cause no one can see it and you want to feel like you're aballer or something?

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

retros look better IMO...but hell in 1993 i could careless bout em..i wanted da airforce max cb

1993 = Jordan VIII's

Shadow X's dropped in '95.
I personally like my "94's" better then the retros that are going to come out.

gonzy95 - haha
roll.gif
i didnt even notice that, other guy i worked with waswriting/drawing stuff to so he must have done that (i just did the retro card)

damn only $15 for those blazers?? I would have been all over that!

DAMN Kev, sick forces! I love that colorway

And those Gazelles on the last page are pretty clean!!

Back
Top Bottom