WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

^ Actually, I'd say it's from a couple seasons ago maybe, when they first did the "logo" tees.

Cris.

YO!
Originally Posted by im just justin13

Charlotte,NC?

Yes sir. The only one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

Go ahead hate on me like always.

Come on, B. Don't antagonize.
ohwell.gif

Cris, I don't know if this is common knowledge - But I'm curious about your line of work? If you don't mind, of course. Or shoot me a pm.

(And dreads2you, you too
nerd.gif
)

DF!!!

Originally Posted by crisone

^ No worries.....I work in Central Supply/Distribution at a local County Hospital.

Cris.
He does that to keep in touch with the little people. In actuality, he's a billionaire residing off the coast off the Bahamas. So sorry toexpose you C1, but I had to tell the world of your lies and grand scheme in taking over the world.

Originally Posted by T21D

^ No worries.....I work in Central Supply/Distribution at a local County Hospital.

Cris.
He does that to keep in touch with the little people. In actuality, he's a billionaire residing off the coast off the Bahamas. So sorry to expose you C1, but I had to tell the world of your lies and grand scheme in taking over the world.

roll.gif
My dude Fred, shhhhhhh.

Cris.

So I was doing a meetup yesterday at champs on 42nd St. Random cool Jewish comes and offers me and my boy 2 free Mets tickets!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

He said his daughter was sick and he wasn't gon be able to use them. He said we can have them if we go for real, so they wouldn't go to waste.
pimp.gif
Like outta nowhere, so we hopped on the 7 and bounced to Shea Stadium.Chillin seats in the 6th row Box.
smokin.gif

ac4hs5.jpg

1z3rvpg.jpg

50fmzk.jpg

Check out dude next to me..
roll.gif
He swallowed up like 6 hot dogs, goodthing he left like 4th inning.
Peter Griffin
nerd.gif

dope fits!

NEED HELP. QUICK QUESTION.

How do Dunk Highs fit? Are they true to size? I'm a size 10 looking to copp a 9.5.

dope fits!

How do Dunk Highs fit? Are they true to size? I'm a size 10 looking to copp a 9.5.

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

dope fits!

If it's a non SB, then I go down a half size, if it's an SB keep true to size...at least that's how most of my Dunk Hi's fit.

Nice Jedis, makes me remember when I (foolishly) tried to trade a guy my Homers for his, and got taken.

ONE DAY.

YO! Those "East" Gucci's are not like the samples, correct? Weren't the samples back in the day denim? At least that's the excuse I gavemyself for not getting them.

Originally Posted by T21D

Cris.
He does that to keep in touch with the little people. In actuality, he's a billionaire residing off the coast off the Bahamas. So sorry to expose you C1, but I had to tell the world of your lies and grand scheme in taking over the world.

roll.gif
My dude Fred, shhhhhhh.

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE!!!

n4utfl.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im just justin13

Oh thats dope man
i'm from Lancaster,SC
its like 30-40 mins away

Yes sir! What's up homie.

Clutch... dope Jedi's.
pimp.gif
Regent Park... I see what you did there.
nerd.gif
UltraFlat... dope adidas.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

UFB- Whats good FAM....I see you rockin' Dickies, makes me wanna pull mine out
glasses.gif

SICK FIT^^^^^^^^kingof3rdstrike

Oly VI's=one of my grails!!! great outfit and yeezys are dope as well. wish they were a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom