We are all dogs, b. Vol: iLLest

I dont blame the guy really. She was coming on to him. I woulda probably done the same **** haha

Yeah Hannah had a nice lil rumpity rump...I seent it from the front and side...:evil:

Moving on though, that was a silly "experiment." You can't call the guy a dog when SHE is the one who initiated everything.

She basically entrapped him.

Last edited:
Yeah Hannah had a nice lil rumpity rump...I seent it from the front and side...
devil.gif

Moving on though, that was a silly "experiment." You can't call the guy a dog when SHE is the one who initiated everything.

She basically entrapped him.

pretty much

Should of made her look ugly and done the exact same thing. Then let's see the results.

chick aint even all that :lol: id do the same guys are "dogs" because sloots gon sloot

she came on to him this aint the guys fault at all this is the same logic as trying to fight the guy your girl cheated on you with nah son dont get mad at dude get mad at your sloot gf

Last edited:
As much as it would have hurt me, I would've declined and then wished herpes on her. Hate cheaters. Love the show.

my son fousy making bank off youtube?

and can you admit to your NT dam at least its all fake? like the people u " prank in " 

saw this dude about a month ago at the mall he seemed to be doing good'

was ganna say wassup but he was with his girl and seemed to be genuinely having a good time

glad to see hes back on his YT grind

Anybody ever find out his reason for leaving NT?

I'm curious to know what he was scared of us finding out.

Last edited:
^ that right there... Don't understand that he could have Youtube and IG account still but couldn't keep a NT SN? ??

If I remember correctly, his reason for leaving was that people had found out about his NT account.

^ that right there... Don't understand that he could have Youtube and IG account still but couldn't keep a NT SN? ??
basically we knew way too much.

from all his threads about his life being so difficult living off his parents money in beautiful LA making youtube videos

also his multiple forever alone and beta threads asking for advice with a female only to do the complete opposite.

i think the last straw was that whole nonsense with the tattoo..

failed to embarass a guy and you kissed his hand

i think fousey got pranked :lol:

basically we knew way too much.

from all his threads about his life being so difficult living off his parents money in beautiful LA making youtube videos

also his multiple forever alone and beta threads asking for advice with a female only to do the complete opposite.

i think the last straw was that whole nonsense with the tattoo..
Yeah literally was that about. People wouldn't follow my videos because I have a tattoo. I'm like lulz wut?

Back
Top Bottom