We Got It 4 Cheap vol.3 or Zone Out Season

I've been bumpin both of these mixtapes none stop since they came out. Does niketalk have a favorite or do you Feel like me and think they are just as goodas the other.

Haterz please stay out.

Zone Out Season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

We Got It 4 Cheap vol.3
sick.gif

Nah not really...and I don't know why, I'm all for the coke raps usually
laugh.gif

don't get me wrong, they're cool and Pusha can definitely spit

It always amazed me how an artist can call another artist who is better than them a bum.

With that being said, WGI4C 3 and I love Zone Out. That's just a testiment to how ill this tape is
pimp.gif

Not at all, he's better because He Just Is. Has nothing to do with the fact of him being on or not, because there are unsigned artist who are better thanhim, I happen to know one. _'s on here know me I'm far from a hater, its just rapping bar for bar, flow for flow, song for song he's better thanyou. Thus I find it comical that you call him a "bum"

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Not at all, he's better because He Just Is. Has nothing to do with the fact of him being on or not, because there are unsigned artist who are better than him, I happen to know one. _'s on here know me I'm far from a hater, its just rapping bar for bar, flow for flow, song for song he's better than you. Thus I find it comical that you call him a "bum"

i guess some people prefer punchline rap...

It always amazed me how an artist can call another artist who is better than them a bum.

Cmon dude by that logic I couldn't call Mike Dunleavy a bum cause he's better at ball than me, even though he is a bum...

Cmon dude by that logic I couldn't call Mike Dunleavy a bum cause he's better at ball than me, even though he is a bum...
Do you take bball seriously enough to want to make it a profession though?

He can rap, period. He can make songs.

That's your opinion though, and you're not alone in thinkin so...I just don't view him that way, all the time.

I just listened to both albums at least twixw but Zone Out Season just brought something I didn't expect

Zone Out Season 4.5/5
WGI4C vol.3 4/5
IMO

Originally Posted by allen3xis

That's your opinion though, and you're not alone in thinkin so...I just don't view him that way, all the time.

Exactly to put in sports terms Dingle, that would be like Maurice Clarett saying Adrian Peterson is a Bum. they both have the same aspirations and wantto make it their lifes work, not saying that one isn't talented but one is just more talented than the other.

and as far as "just liking punchline rap", sorry if you took it as an attack or felt offended but don't try to pigeon hole me or my musical tastejust because I prefer his music to yours. I listen to all type of rap from Conscience to Battling to Street %$#! to Club %$#!. All around I just like to heargood music. I'll give anything a good solid listen. To quote Common "If I don't like I don't like it, that don't mean that I'mhatin'"

Instead of taking a shot at me do what I tell everybody else who's trying to do something "GET BETTER! "

WGIC3 is not as tight as y'all make it seem IMO.. it's tight for what it is.. but ehhh.. I downloaded the joint last night and played it all night.. Idon't think I'll be bumpin' it like that..
With that said, I haven't listened to Zone Out, but I will say Millz is not a bum.. obviously.. but his ability to make records is short.again IMO..

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Exactly to put in sports terms Dingle, that would be like Maurice Clarett saying Adrian Peterson is a Bum. they both have the same aspirations and want to make it their lifes work, not saying that one isn't talented but one is just more talented than the other.

and as far as "just liking punchline rap", sorry if you took it as an attack or felt offended but don't try to pigeon hole me or my musical taste just because I prefer his music to yours. I listen to all type of rap from Conscience to Battling to Street %$#! to Club %$#!. All around I just like to hear good music. I'll give anything a good solid listen. To quote Common "If I don't like I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hatin'"

Instead of taking a shot at me do what I tell everybody else who's trying to do something "GET BETTER! "

i wasnt talkin bout ur taste in general i was talkin bout millz when i said punchline rap cuz, to me, thats what he is... i just never felt dude outside ofbattles... i dont mean bum as in he cant rap at all but im past that punchline #+*%... i b wantin to hear songs which i feel millz sucks at making...

So you've heard "No, No, No" , "Who", "Streets Melting", "The Statue", "My Swag", "Haze","Holla At A Playa", and "Smile" and you feel that he can't make a song?

If so we'll just have to agree to disagree because we're hearing two different things obviously
ohwell.gif

lol all ive heard is "no, no, no" and whatever the hell mixtape that was on back in like 04 or whatever...

i liked that song but %@#+ who didnt... the rest of that stuff i have no idea if ive heard it not... last joint i heard from him had slim thug or some %@#+...some fake south soundin %@#+...wasnt feelin it... i should just download this %@#+... but i dont want lupe to happen all over again...

Back
Top Bottom